Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I said attack. Not magic attack.

2. Default

Of course it does.
    It has different stats than the duped ones. Meaning they're completely f`ucking different than every other shoe that people wear.

3. Default

Isn't that illegit because it's got 12 enhances which is a day or two old, yet the 255 cap is a lot older?
    Just sayin'.

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Not sure what you're trying to say, but the 255 cap never affected enhances to begin with.

5. Default

That kinda ruins the point of having it since most illegit super-high attack weapons are via EE hack.
    Wait, that can't be right. That's why people don't EE hack anymore, because of the 255 cap, no?

6. Default

Oh, the legend patch couldn't have possible change or removed the cap, right? And, 12 enhances in 2 days makes it illegit? Could just have enough NX for that.

7. Default

The EE hack (actually a no-boom hack) is no longer used because the methods of doing it are patched or locked up. To my knowledge the 255 cap was removed during the Legend patch. That weapon is a legitimate one. If you don't believe it, I'll fraps myself scrolling my sword when I bring it to Scania.

8. Default

L>to be there when you scroll it. :D

9. Default

so uh
    think the game will be back up tonight?

10. Default

Hm.
    Don't recall seeing anything about 255 cap getting removed, but oh well.
    I'd think something that would open up a lot more hacked weapons wouldn't be reinstated but hey. It's Nexon.
    @above:
    Depends what you mean by "tonight".
    If you mean by before dawn in Los Segundos, CA, then yes.
    Otherwise...

11. Default

Before midnight in los segundos or 3:00 am eastern standard.

12. Default

The 255 cap was only around for a short while. Evidence of this would be the 315 Cravens and 608 Stonetooths. The original weapons were 301 attack and 596 attack respectively but dupers threw more EEs on them. The fix, as I said, wasn't the cap. It was the hack itself. Now that the methods of doing it are patched, there should be nothing to worry about unless Nexon does something like removing the enhance count on server transferred items.

Of course!

13. Default

HAHAHAHA
    LIKE THEY WOULD DO THAT
    When were those duped weapons made? They were around at least a year ago iirc. And Nexon leaves themselves open to a renewal of said hack, or a bypass. If hackers find a way around it, then I doubt people will stop at 74 EE's.
    @MuscleWizard:
    Hell no.

14. Default

Don't remember the exact date but it was during the winter months when Happyville was around I believe. One of the methods involved doing something in Happyville.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Unlikely.
    Assuming the reason for the shutdown is those items that lost their enhancement indication on server transfer, it'll take them hours just to decide what they want to do about it, and then hours more to implement it (also depending on whether they need help from Korea).
    Merely rolling back is no good because MTS does not get rolled back.

So yeah, I don't expect to see the game up tonight, and am somewhat uneasy about what their solution will break.

16. Default

It had something to do with the fact that items would not explode when enhanced if they did fail when you were in Happyville.

17. Default

By dropping your item in the decoration map, you could spam the packet for enhancing an item in a certain slot so if it failed you'd still have your item since it wasn't physically in your inventory but if it worked the stats would be applied. That's why Guild PQ is closed off still probably since the offering stage worked like the decoration maps in Happyville.

18. Default

Lots of channels going green, so servers might be up vaguely soon. Or not, you never know.

19. Default

heres hoping
    i get off work at 9 lol

20. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

The 255 cap was in place till legend, but enhances bypass it.
    Proof?
    596->608 ST
    When a hacker used a clean slate on his 608 ST, it reverted back to 255 attack.