Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

KMS 1.2.218:
    Corsair:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Doesn't look like there still isn't really any point to using Quickdraw + Headshot against a boss. Meanwhile, that FA buff...

2. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

KMS 1.2.208:
    Mechanic:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper
    KMS 1.2.218:
    Mechanic:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

Summon delays were halved. Some changes to Siege Mode. I don't think I ever updated the OP from the last patch so here it is for comparison. I think v208 was the number. It was the You and I patch as I have it named.

3. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

KMS 1.2.208:
    Angelic Burster:
    Trinity & Primal Roar
    Soul Seeker
    Hyper
    KMS 1.2.218:
    Angelic Burster:
    Trinity & Primal Roar
    Soul Seeker
    Hyper

Our Goddess returns.
    Soul Seeker Expert literally casts Soul Seeker at a 35% chance if you use a skill that isn't Soul Seeker, basically an overpowered as pineapple Final Attack. tfw chance happens on every hit of Soul Resonance. I assume it also works with their Hyper, Supernova.

4. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Oh. My. Glob.

Didn't expect the numbers to be that great for Angelic Buster. Damage output still relies on Soul Seeker, but whatever.

Many thanks as usual, JoeTang.

5. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

sorry if someone asked this already; its early and i cant find an answer quickly.

Shade attacking speed
    knuckle fast (5)
    -1 spirit bond 2 (passive)
    -1 hyper spirit bond (hyper skill)
    -1 dSI
    -1 green potion

aside from the passive, there is noticeable increase after using each stage, in any order.
    this suggests a Faster(1) cap for shade. can anyone confirm or dispute? (i thought universal cap was Faster(2))

6. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

I thought Green potion breaks speed cap? Anyway I did abit of punching, and from Speed (3) to (2) the increase slows down by 30ms. All other attack speed stage increases give a 60ms reduction in delay. What you must know is that even if all speed stages give 60ms decreases, they will appear significantly shorter and shorter. 60ms of 630ms [(2) to (1)] is more significant than 60ms of 720ms [(4) to (3)].

Hadriel

7. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

alright thanks :) so thats why EVERYONE wants +1 speed again...
    if they ever recap to (2)... ppl gonna be disappointed

8. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Strongly dependent on rounding. If that +1 happens to give only 30ms reduction to the next stage, then it would just be... meh less than I expected. Nevertheless, it is still one of the DPS increases that are fully multiplicative with about everything else you can get from potential (not counting DSI i.e. %stat, %Boss, %IgnorePDR etc. etc.) and does not suffer from diminishing returns i.e. it obeys the law of increasing returns. +1 IAS is truly valuable.

In contrast, other Legendary-tier IAs like +1 Passive Skills is highly job-dependent. Luminous would only have a very minor increase in Mastery, whereas Marksmen would have a massive increase due to the large number of passive skills. (Idea for you, @Marksman Bryan;?)

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

I have yet to see +1 to all skill levels as well.
    I could be mistaken but I don't think a lot of the passive skills go past their max. I'll have to take a look with dCO later.

10. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Based on the Ultimate Skills Table, there should be 4 passives that can go past the cap. Since you have dCO, you should get an extra +2%DMG, +1%cr and 1%DMG, 1%ignorePDR and 1WA.

Err... you know what... forget it. This looks utterly terrible. Don't waste time on this hahah.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

I believe Green Potions in GMS let you break the speed cap. I don't think I'll be doing any GMS updates anymore though.

12. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

This includes the revamped Jett?

13. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

i understand... GMS is pretty unstable... every other patch makes a glitch that changes numbers

14. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Is that actually a thing?

15. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Surprisingly, yes.

16. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

We'll see how complicated it is.

17. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Btw, Joe do you plan on updating the first page with the new addition since FLY/U&I in KMS? I suppose this applies to the other class threads as well?

18. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

Shouldn't be too complicated.. maybe a table for Starline's combo and a table for Backup Beatdown. It's 1v1 is just 270% rapid fire with a 2% chance of 10 hits of 355%.

19. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

@JoeTang; Since it's damn-near impossible to fail a Recharge on Angelic Buster once you've maxed all the Affinity skills (I haven't failed a single Recharge in GMS ever since Angelic Busters got the Affinity II/III buffs, which was about 2 months ago), could you make another Table for Trinity spam and Soul Seeker spam?

20. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS RED and GMS Unleashed)

The failure rate for Trinity was around 2.3% during the Cygnus Returns patches. After You and I, and the current patch, the failure rate is 0 with the Charge Up Hyper Skill, and around 1.5% without it.