Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Right now, Pirate is winning for me. Focuses on Knuckles, is electric and flying yellow sharks.

I hope that the Thief is oriented to Daggers. Double Stab and Critical Hit in the 1st job, Venom (or Poison Charge) with Savage Blow in the 2nd; finally a three-hit Boomerang Step/Assaulter combination at 3rd job.

2. Default

and even if bishops/arch mage could keep their mp/hp fully stocked with flame heal and broken mp eater, they still wouldn't be able to boss half as fast a bowmaster.

It seems like warriors are going to be the most broken so far. If these classes stay as strong as they are; will there really be a need for the other classes? That's assuming they aren't capped at 120.

3. Default

Doubt it. I think someone mentioned that the new Thief will be using stars.. If that's the case, maybe it is a NightLord/Shadower fusion or hybrid that has the ability to use Assassinate/Assaulter with a claw? -forlulz- >_>;

Worse case scenario, they can make a really broken version of a Night Lord.

Meso Explosion! (with claw, with Criticals!)
    Meso Guard NL! (Oh fudge)
    Savage Blow (with either claw or dagger, and with Criticals!)

And so on and so on.

4. Default

Sure we would. But half isn't very fast.

5. Default

Looks like the only thing keeping the new classes from severely destroying the others are the 120 caps... if they aren't removed. I like the idea of a ranged attack for the warrior, been waiting for that one.

6. Default

Mazefind has posted a vid of a level 65 SoulFighter/Warrior.

I can't believe the mini flash jump. Soul Runner and Soul blade look awsome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBf9i...16133&index=71

7. Default

Mini-FJ? Wow, that's fricken hax. Now Warriors gets more mobility, wow. o_o; Those new Soul skills reminds me of some pomegranate from Inuyasha, actually.. <___< Whatever.. skill that papayagot demon uses.

8. Default

That's how Dash should've been done for Pirates. Not this "double tap forward to activate Haste for one direction only" crap.

9. Default

I'm with this... kinda. If you do it like flash jump, it would become quite broken as a 1st job skill.

I'd be happy for it as a 2nd job. You get my point.

10. Default

After looking it back over, yeah, SWs would be stronger until a warrior's in his 150s, but still, my point is a warrior CAN get to the 150s. these are capped at 120, so at that point they're done leveling. And I doubt these classes can even go to HT, because they'd be doing misses all the time because of their low level and they probably won't have as much HP.

And to those of you saying "What if the level 120 cap gets raised?" I can tell you it won't. For one thing, what skills willl they give them? They already get 4th job skills in the 3rd job, so they'd have to make up a crapload of new skills to make up for them.

11. Default

Hard to say, they'd truly be broken if they had a 4th job. =/ If they don't raise the level-cap, then they won't be broken. But it's Nexon, and Nexon has done some things that were illogical:

-The release of the new DEXless Raven claw (no longer is there a balance between DEXless Raven vs DEXless Craven, etc).
    -Releasing some contents or events that benefitted NX users, though this could be changed simply with MTS, but NX users still has the upper hand.

12. Default

They can always... *gasp* add points to HP.

13. Default

Is it bad that I know where the music came from? >>

None of these new classes impress me, so hopefully the fire mage, archer, or thief will change that.

14. Default

Whoa, you are mixing up your Nexons there mister. Nexon America did all that crazy crap. Nexon Korea is the mastermind behind Knights of Cygnus and I can almost guarantee that they will not pineapple anything up.

15. Default

I think the thief will most likely use claws and the archer will most likely use bows. Nexon is currrently following the trend of basing the Cygnus character off of the first-listed class of each job. Meaning:

Fighter
    Page
    Spearman

F/P Magician
    I/L Magician
    Cleric

Assassin?
    Bandit

Hunter?
    Crossbowman

Brawler
    Gunslinger

Anyone notice that new class-specific content is almost always released for ranged classes last? :(

16. Default

The Mini-Flash Jump is good for Warrior since they just walking with normal speed.... and look at the Soul Blade!!

Yeah, Nexon Korea won't screw up for their Knights of Cygnus project.

17. Default

That's because of how it's numbered in the WZ files.

If they wanted to base it off of the gunslinger, the ID would have been 1520, 1521, and 1522. But for now it's just the first one. Perhaps they'll add more?

18. Default

That's cool, you memorize even the IDs....