Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I wouldn't count on any answer you get on that. It's not like they can't assign people to do these things on rotating shifts.

2. Default

Meso sites hacking accounts to get their revenue up? Not surprising at all.
    From personal experience, it's when you least expect it. I got hacked on the day of my graduation. Lol

3. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

this basically sums up the situation. in ch xx fm 2 they have their main account set up to xfer the mesos. Any store with "o.o" title was a hacked person

4. Default

So true, last year I got hacked on my birthday, pomegranatety present! Maybe in my case it was telling me to grow up, and in yours to move on to bigger things :D

ITT: Hackers cure gaming addictions

5. Default

Something similar happened last night in Bera.

Basically two characters with gibberish IGNs kept smegaing "17-1 Shoping go go go go" or "10-18 Shoping go go go cheap a/w 3b". They were selling ridiculously cheap equips for a variety of classes. I also noticed one of them constantly leaving the FM room to go into FM2. There were two mushroom merchants titled "0.0" which he was using to transfer the meso over.

They did have some knowledge of the game though. One of them knew that their items were worth over max meso (but had a/w for 3b which was still really cheap) and also knew that 10 atk WGs were used as currency for large meso transactions. I witnessed someone trying to lowball him but he kept insisting for "2.1 + 2 10 att wgs". The other didn't have too many expensive items for sale, but had minor things like Ilbis and Evolving Rings priced slightly less than their actual value.

6. Default

I was just about to follow up on those smegas today, I had never seen one until about two weeks ago. I finally made the connection when I realized that the markets he was referring to were the ones where I had been seeing very underpriced items being sold. 15% LUK for 2.1 bil...sheesh. The owner of these mushies, assuming he is one person, is good with some prices (evo rings were spot on) but terrible with others (earrings were going for double their worth). I've noticed that each time I come back to one of these mushies, everything that hasn't sold since my last visit has been dropped considerably in price.
    He also has mushies in ch 2 fm 2-4. They're all called "buy of offer" and are owned by level 16 Evans.

7. Default

Well just to throw it out there, but I wouldn't trust it enough to even buy any of those items no matter how low priced they are? whats to stop them from writing down the names of the people who bought the items and to target them next? no thanks.

8. Default

seems as if they sell their items late at night, at least in broa. they do it at like 3-4am est

9. Default

The ones I'm following are on and off nearly every hour. They're amazingly desperate to push through as many items as they can per day.
    And at the person asking what time people are being hacked, all the people I personally know where hacked while asleep. Sooo between 10 and 8 PST.

10. Default

tl;dr: Everyone is doomed

11. Default

tl;dr, why are you guys still playing that game?

12. Default

Sigh...no replies to my question? Maybe you guys thought it was funny or stupid, but it's still worth asking, since everyone was debating on protecting items from being destroyed....and knowing how Nexon always has loopholes, I'll ask again: What happens if you try to feed an imp a locked item? (I just fed it an untradeable, one of a kind item and it happily ate it. Then I fed it a potted item and had it ask for confirmation...)

13. Default

You try it and let us know the outcome since you're so adamant for an answer.

Or don't tell us. Your choice.

14. Default

I don't item lock my items. If you gift me an item lock then I'll gladly test it for you.
    And you're asinine if you think I'm going to spend NX on testing it. I don't even have NX. I'm not a merchant. I'm not rich. I'm a CASUAL player, who quit hardcore training back in 2007.

Seriously, I need to facepalm my 39 year old butt a little harder here.
    You guys are concerned about having super godly items hacked, and then the hacker trying to destroy the items/clean slate/dark scroll items that are untradeable "If I can't have them, no one will," and imp feeding is a very new addition to the game. So if it was possible to feed an item locked equip to an imp, then it's pointless to item lock anything, unless you just don't want your items to appear in the FM. Clearly being able to destroy wedding rings to stop an account from being deleted was an "exploit" that nexon "fixed" (which hurts players), so how are we to know if they didn't consider the possibility of feeding an imp a locked item? You get the point yet?

Sorry for trying to help.

15. Default

Just realised that I've been hacked, after six years of trouble-free playing. Due to the problems I encounter installing/updating the game I can't get to the extent of the damage, but looking at my character on rankings its plain to see its been stripped and left with the untradeables.

I've been inactive for a few months so it makes it even clearer. I've never given out a password or PIC or PIN or any security measures and being inactive I obviously wouldn't have changed my password. The birthday comment is interesting, however, since it was mine a few weeks ago and may well have happened then.

I don't think I'll attempt at submitting a ticket. Nothing will get done and they don't give a pomegranate so what can you do? I was lucky to last this long.

16. Default

"Gemstone Imp does not want to eat this item"

17. Default

The only problem with your "theory" is that these hackers are trying to spend as little time as possible hacking accounts. Get the goods, then log off.

I'll use myself as an example for you. I have no imps on my characters, so, if your idea worked, the hacker would have to hunt (mine) for an imp, then proceed with feeding the one locked item I have to it. Not a very efficient use of time, right?

Another flaw with your idea is that you're wanting others to waste their NX in order to test your idea. Add that to fact that item locks are typically used on items worth billions, I highly doubt someone would be willing to try it out.

tl;dr: These hackers are only concerned with making mesos in an orderly fashion; they get the goods they can, then log off. They're not going to spend the money the account may or may not have on potential/whatever else scrolls to blow up an untradeable item because that's lost revenue.

18. Default

Little did you know...

Attached Images Attached Images

19. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa