Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

He tested it on a mob with 10 PDR..
    Difference wouldn't be that high regardless.

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

So guys, does anyone have a list of what % ignore of potential stacks with what skill? As looking in for the % ignore of the skills in jump, will then the potential of the weapons become, well, meh?

3. Default

Did you bother reading the thread? o.o

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Is it possible mob PDR doesn't do what we think it does?

Went to test the stacking at Chief Oblivion Guardians (PDRate = 20).
    I have 40% ignore def from Combat Mastery, 5.5% from Ambition, and was testing with and without %15 from Codex (no difference observed with and without).
    Used normal attack, no active buffs.
    Observed range: ~95% of my damage range... as if I have a total of ~75% ignore def, or they have only ~10 PDRate. Or Heros have a hidden 10% damage increase passive somewhere that doesn't show on char stats damage range display?

Just to add to the puzzle of Stereo's 21% Blast turning into 50.

5. Default

I used to consider ignore def as a really useful stat to have but I'm not so sure about that now....

6. Default

Threaten's only a 2.1% difference in damage and it's pretty obvious. I would know if the 15% pdr worked, as it's 1.5% more damage assuming it adds to the other ignore pdr.

Anyway, with some of the numbers I posted, I narrowed the range of possible pdr values down to 0.2% ignore PDR so it doesn't seem unreasonable to me that I would be able to notice a 15% ignore PDR difference.

I have a 15% ignore PDR weapon on a mule but unfortunately my second computer's out of commission so I have no way to transfer it.

Tomorrow I should try testing on something with higher PDR, it's pretty monotonous but not that difficult.

7. Default

Drop trade it? There are lots of areas throughout the Maple world that not a lot of people go to so it is easy to do. Unless you lag really badly when switching between accounts.

8. Default

As it's my #2 weapon (the one I would have used if my Bellocce broke enhancing) no. Not gonna do that.

Right now I'm kinda speculating you get 1% ignore PDR per level, up to 30% ignore at +30 levels? Anyone want to test that out?

9. Default

I tried out the official knights in future henesey. They have 35% pdr ignore and I noticed no difference in the damage with and without the leafre buff (30% defence ignore). They are similar mobs to the castle golems so maybe it doesn't affect those mobs. If not PDR ignore really isn't as good as we thought from potential equips which is why we are able to get those 15% ignore on weapons even when they are only "rare".

What do you mean 1% per level? per level of what?

10. Default

I'm gonna guess he means levels of difference between the player and the monster?

11. Default

a bunch of us are reporting that %ignore stats aren't working in general at all, be it codex or weapon mod.
    can anyone else here confirm that?

12. Default

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i like stuff the simple way.

i have the crusader set equipped, and a range of 7002~10003, no berzerk on, so what i deal is what it is. assuming the 25% PDR, my maximum possible damage would be 7502.25, and my minimum if the monster book effect of ignore 15% PDR applies, would be 5514.07, if i hit over the first number, PDR applied, if i went under the second, PDR didn't apply, in the SS you can see me hitting a good 100 damage under it.

do note i wasn't even accounting my 5.5% PDR ignore from ambition, which would make the numbers even higher, so i guess this also backs the theory of "it doesn't stack"

oh, weapon potential is +15 int. no lines or anything with damage/%PDR ignore

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Double post...

Wtp at 100 unused AP? Whhyyy

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

when i said i was level 155 for too long in that other thread, i wasn't joking

16. Default

Pretty much concurring this. I did 6770 damage on a 25% PDR Dojo boss with a minimum range of 9001 and Ignore 30% PDR on the book.
    9001 * (1 - (0.25*0.7)) = 7425
    9001 * (1 - 0.25) = 6750

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

so we can conclude that the problem isn't stacking, but the monster book PDR effect not working at all, now here's a hard one, does the ambition bonus work? i doubt we can figure this one easily >.< and it will still take me a long time to get maxed ambition

18. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I found a sleepywood thread on this topic, and they're saying that ALL ignore def potentials are broken as of v1.00.

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm pretty sure they are wrong, sacrifice still ignores PDR as far as i know. i have no ignore PDR weapons though.

20. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Well they're talking about potentials specifically.
    I had 30% PDR on my dagger yesterday, but I cubed over it this morning, I should have done calcs first,