Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

If you look again at 1:17, you can see he does below the damage cap but in range of his Brave Slash damage so it's impossible to be doing 4000%.

You can also observe Panic inducing Blind in this video, showing that Heroes can induce Chance Attack, giving them another advantage over Paladins at bosses, since Paladins generally will never have advantage, if only to have disadvantage(s).

2. Default

The PvP and PvE variables are kept separate. Since most people right now only care about PvE, I'm not doing anything that concerns PvP for the moment.

3. Default

So finishers deal normal damage now. Well, it's safe to say that Brave Slash is still stronger on 1-4 mobs. On 5-6 though, we should be using Coma. I was also already aware Chance Attack would work, but the question now is if Panic's duration is lowered on bosses or if the effect (-20% accuracy) is reduced.

4. Default

Duration is 15s on bosses.

5. Default

And Paladins go back to suck-tier in a flaaahhhhsh.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

That's not necessarily a bad thing since they take significantly less damage than the other warriors.

Speaking of sound effects, is it possible to see if Charged Blow has a new one to go with its new animation, or is that information not in the .wz files?

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

ohboyherewego.jpg

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

All 3 are ridiculous compared to other classes now. Absolutely ridiculous. B> that for every other class.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, we already had that argument earlier in the thread. I doubt that a single comment from me will restart it.

10. Default

Better if tonight. C:

11. Default

So next week I guess, better be good.

12. Default

Extraction updated again. It now includes images and animation effects from new skills added.

EDIT: Now skill changes also show differences in regards to Final Attack. Check Dark Impale.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

How much damage does vampire do now?

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

But wasn't it changed in jump? That DB soloing empress was doing like 70k non-crits with it.

15. Default

Nope. I really don't like to cover UA skills. Lemme see if I can add them without my scripts blowing up...

Skill Changes

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

can't see the UA skills, but i am pretty sure i read here somewhere they are still like they were in chaos update.

17. Default

UA skills are in the Adventurer Beginner thinger

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

But then how was he hitting 70k+? D: The patch notes mention the damage was fixed, i assumed that means it was increased. Guess not, but that only brings up more questions.