Page 53 of 691 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 13802
  1. Default

hurrr i hate losing games because you and your team mates all randomly disconnect.

I also hate malphite/lux combo for ulting me then stunning and lasering me to death CONSTANTLY.

2. Default

Doesn't stop you from getting CC'd in the first place and possibly consequently dying a mutilating, horrible death. I've been there before, and it won't save your ass as much when a team fight breaks out.

Grats to Duelman on winning his first ranked game! It's been rumored that you just fall further into "elo hell" if you lose it and go below 1200 o.O

EDIT: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...nd-on-Rotation
    Feel bad for dem Philipinos. Part of it is because they're implementing a rent system.

3. Default

Zilean is really fun. Had no issue understanding how he was supposed to be played and rocked with supporting and harassing. Forced the other team to surrender within twenty minutes and saved about 5 teammates from death.

4. Default

I can't seem to strike a perfect balance between tanky and offensive items as renekton. I probably just need to play him more.

Looking at elementz' builds on him. I'll probably try these out next time I play him.

omg I need more rune pages :\ it's sooooo annoying having to switch my runes out just to play a char ._. This is the reason I don't play kog or udyr much... and I love playing kog...

EDIT: YESSSSSSS I FINALLY GOT MY TIMING DOWN AFTER THE BUFFS TO JUNGLE CREEPS FOR SHACO JUNGLING. AT LAST I CAN CONTINUE TO FACEROLL!
    Last edited by >Pineapple; 2011-02-03 at 12:57 AM.

5. Default

So I just had a game, didn't do too great as Nasus with 2/7/5. Not my best game by any means, but I'm a bit irate at the Mundo on our team. He went Warmogs, Mercury, Sunfire, and I think he was going for for Force of Nature. Now, I don't mind the Warmogs or Mercury tread . . . except we were against Nunu, Master Yi, Ashe, Xin Hao, and Renekton. Now Sunfire cape is a decent armor, but in this situation, it was not top priority imo. As a tank whenever I see that much auto attacks, I go Thornmail/Randuins asap, and I wouldn't bother with Force of Nature because it doesn't heal fast enough. I'd go Spirit Visage if I was feeling a lack of magic resist at that point, since it'd reduce cooldowns and double your warmog's efficency. Now, I may be in the wrong, but I suggested he go that, and I even talked with him afterwards. He kept saying I was fail because I had so few kills. Now I can't say I had an awesome game or anything, but I did what I could and I do know a thing or two about tanking having done quite a bit as Cho'Gath. It just left me kind of frustrated that he wouldn't even listen to my suggestions, and while I can't blame him for the loss, as there were multiple mistakes made on my part and the rest of the team, I do feel that he didn't do as good of a job as tank as I would have done.

Edit: Oh and more health via Frozen Heart wouldn't have been the answer since at least one person had a Madred's.

6. Default

The problem was that your mundo built as a tank.
    Also frozen heart doesnt add HP.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

@ElectricSix: Again tl;dr

And Frozen Heart adds MP, not HP. -facepalm-

8. Default

Eh I asked beforehand if they wanted me to tank, he said he would, so I figured he knew what he was doing. And my bad, I thought it was HP, I've never built it with Cho as I prefer Randuins in most situations, I just know that it's an autochance to slow on hit, and some people prefer it.

9. Default

Building mundo as a tank= fail.
    Never let people play mundo as a tank, he got DPS potential but people forget that.

10. Default

Yeah mundo is a tanky-dps that capitalizes on machoism for damage and loads of regen from spirit visage+ultimate.

His cleaver is absolute junk for tanking.

11. Default

I have this odd fear that Katarina is going to go FotM... I really hope not.

12. Default

I hope so phoenix! That way I can play more taric or fiddles and laugh everytime you katarina players try to ulti near me!\

muahahahaha

13. Neutron
    IGN: Heasu
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 174
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Kryptonite
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    North_Carolina

I main Dr. Mundo and I build tanky every single game. The thing about Mundo is that even if you build a Warmog's, Merc Treads, Force of Nature, and Spirit Visage, you can still do really good damage for not having any dps items. Then if you can afford an Atma's Impaler that makes your damage even better. I run with all attack speed runes and hp quints so my masochism is really good. What I try to do in group fights is run into the fight and go directly for their squishies in the back. I've tried building him DPS with a few tank items in the past but I find building him as a tank is the best.

14. Default

Frozen Heart? Aura that decreases the attack speeds of enemy champions by 20%.

15. Default

I will slap someone if they ever got a frozen mallet on mundo. That is just redundant. Spirit Visage + boots= enough tanky ness.
    His passive is 66 hp= 1 hp/5 sec. Mundo is chaser more or less. Cleave keeps enemies pinned and masochism and aoe cc reduction spell do damage, pop his ultimate when you have enemy players stun/slow you.

The trick to remember with mundo is good players won't attack you when your under your own ultimate. But if you use it to early in a gank you have failed since they will just back to their turrets(not even the great mundo should even tank the turret unless need be for a cleaver kill) Poping your ult when they have full initiated works wonders. speed + cleaver slow+ masochism makes you unstoppable

16. Default

I have fallen in love with Zilean, there is no situation that he is not extremely useful in. Without runes and simply the defaulted items I tear pomegranate up. Buying him and Vlad at this point. Wanting to try out Malazhar too.

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Please also don't be that Vlad that Blood Pools away when I'm just about to finish you off with Ace in the Hole ;-;.

19. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Just played the worst game I've ever played. :3
    Blitz+Singed+Twitch ate me alive.

20. Default

No, I don't understand why people build Vlad bulky. I always would stack him as an AP whore.