Page 52 of 691 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 13802
  1. Default

Just for reference, Kog'Maw's lvl 3 ult range is 2200. And that shyt goes pretty damn far.

Tinkering around with some video I have atm, I have some ideas floating around for a small pwnage fest montage that matches with an awesome song I found. Of all the times I played Anivia, I never really got to see her Frostbite cast in good detail. Not to mention it looks gruesome seeing the lance go through someone's head. Last but not least, cryophoenix is almost paper-thin o.O

2. Default

New kog skin effects look awesome ingame, but I prefer the way monarch looks better.

3. Default

THAT'S THE POINT, shen's is MULTI TARGET.
    Rammus is SINGLE TARGET.
    That's just like single target spells hit for more than multi target. Derp.
    If rammus' taunt is OP then so is shen's and taunt in general. Rammus' taunt is completely balanced. That's the only thing he has besides his surviveability, he can eliminate the threat of 1 enemy.
    They're both taunts and that's what i'm comparing. Shen can even escape with it, he can also taunt for more time than rammus can if he taunts enough people. If he taunts 4 people and you add the time they're all 4 taunted he out-taunts rammus.
    Sona needed locket to be good :/
    pineapple riot for removing it, sona/udyr + locket= fun :C

4. Default

A bit disappointed with the renekton buffs. He's wasn't improved as much as I thought he would be. Those small changes seemed pretty sizable.

I guess I'll just have to play him more. Maybe I've been playing too much trundle.

5. Default

It motivated me to gather my courage up and play again... but it is hilarious when you are going to lose game.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

If you're in just to win games all the time, you might want to rethink why you play this game...

You suck up to your losses, maybe QQ a bit, yet you learn from your losses and move on

7. Default

Don't compare their single taunts. Compare their entire kit. If you look at it that way, the taunt does appear overpowered.

Rammus' taunt may be single target and close range, but not only does he have the means to get close enough to use it, he can cast it way more often than Shen can (because he's not restricted by a very limited energy pool - mana problems basically disappear late game).

The way I see it, Shen is more of a "defensive tank" and Rammus is more of an "offensive tank". Shen can take the heat off your carry, protect them in a crisis, and absorb damage via Feint and his naturally high defensive stats. Rammus basically singles out the enemy carry and goes, "Now you're dead". And he's really, really good at doing that. Probably a little bit too good.

On the Locket note, I understand Riot for taking that out. It's going to come back, but it needed to be removed until they can properly remake it. Locket is a good part of what made tanky DPS way too good.

On another note, I think Cleanse is overpowered and makes for a better escape than Flash does.

8. Default

Generally don't mean to double post, but it'd feel odd shoving this in after responding to that quote.

Spoiler

I love going legendary as such an apparently "underpowered" champion. People really underestimate Kat's damage output.

Additionally; I need to get some kind of jungler. A good one. I used to fill that gap with Eve, but I can't really do that anymore. I'm thinking about either Udyr, Warwick, Trundle, or Renekton (after Stonewall008 on the LoL forums pokes around to test his jungling ability).

What would you guys recommend out of those 3 (possibly 4)?

9. Default

He's not too good, he's very balanced.
    Keeping your distance to rammus = problem solved, if your tanks absorb his powerball there's no problem, but a good rammus will flash ofcourse, but then you just flash to keep out of distance.

Also cleanse is good yes.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Or you can be like me and laugh at everything that happens. Granted I'm still in noob status and only played a couple games with other players, but hilarity ensues when people peach and QQ.

Which reminds me. What're some "Noob Friendly" champions? So far I've only been mainly focusing on Ashe, mostly due to the fact that she plays extremely close to Drow Ranger in DotA, which I played quite a bit back then, but what other champs should I choose when Ashe gets taken by a team mate?

11. Default

Check this out: Jungle Karma!

He uses doran ring to start, and on first bluepill he takes 5x hp pots.

Skilling his shield and cone first, he uses the mantra'ed shield to jungle with.

12. Default

inb4chainCC

Nunu wouldn't be a bad idea. His only serious trickiness is knowing when to run in and ult. Or if you're going casters, Ryze or Annie. If you're going to pick Annie, she rewards you quite well if you are pro at farming with Q.

13. Default

I want the new Annie skin so bad.

Not just because its cute, but because the art makes her look like Olivia from Family Guy.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

You could try out Tristana.

16. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Spoiler

^The biggest trashing I've ever been a part of. Veigar left after we went up 2 turrets and about 10-0 kills. Then we just face-rolled. They surrendered at 25:17, when we had all of us in their base with good health and two inhibitors down.

17. Default

How dare that Zilean not ult himself!

Also, failure to annihilate them before they surrender. It's just not as glorious in any shape or form. Unless you wanted to just say "I got a win!"

18. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Yeah, I got very confused when it was Zilean who died.
    We were so close! We only needed another minute. We were all in the base working on the Nexus towers, we had minions, 2 of the opposing team were dead. :< I'm kinda pissed about them surrendering. At that point I think it's kinda rude to not just let the other team finish the job.

19. Default

"Removes all stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps, silences, blinds, and immobilizers and lowers the duration of new ones applied by 65% for 3 seconds"

Stacks with Merc Treads, although it's multiplicative. Hard to keep chain CC'd when your 2 second stun now lasts less than half a second.

20. Default

Well guys I finally did it! Ranked game number 1 is out of the way finally!