Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Summoning Rocks are a pain to come by in the new worlds. And it's a pretty big pain to have to buy them from the quest too. they're expensive. :X

I'm thinking of maxing booster with the points I'd put in shield mastery. all because I maxed steal in 2nd job. :(
    Last edited by Forte; 2011-01-02 at 07:12 PM.

2. Default

1. Thanks for the sticky ^^
    2. I added a 4th job build and need some critique on it. Any suggestions? Alternative builds? Since this is what I'm planning to do with my remade shadower.

3. Default

I wouldn't recommend putting a point in Venom before maxing BStep, because you'll end up having BStep 15/30 one level later. Plus, Venom isn't THAT good from what I've seen (dunno pre and post-BB comparison). I did put one point in Venom but I have 0 in Smokescreen D:

But, yeah, that seems to be a good build. I was actually gonna follow something among those lines myself ('cept maybe for MW. I might just give my HS mule that and forget about having it on my chars).

4. Default

Hi! Thanks for the guide, I've been using it on my Shadower :) I'm at level 144 now and have 10 SP saved to max Fake when I get the lvl 30 book, and after that I guess I'm going to start on MW. Just wondering, is Assassinate ever useful as a 1v1 DPM attack anymore? Or is it just to charge up when bosses are transforming/hiding (pap) and when doing stuff like Dojo? And is Taunt good anymore? Since LHC and Future Ereve have boss tagged monsters I'm guessing it doesn't work on them. Maybe for Monster Park?

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the ask a thief thread, but since it's related to how I'm going to build the character I figured here. Sorry if it's in the wrong place!

5. Default

Assassinate is great.
    I always do 8m constantly on it, regardless of PDR. It's pretty good for fun, or when charging up for an attack pre-summoned monster state.
    I didn't max Taunt, I can't find Taunt 20/30 but it's pretty good for whenever you're hunting for drops or going in a non-party zone.

6. Default

Cool, guess I'd better keep an eye out for Assassinate 20 books. Thanks Danny!

7. Electron
    IGN: iCantGB
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    australia

This guide is...odd. max dark flare is a must if you plan on BGing. And steal is left at 11 because 1 point on BoT is stronger then max steal. Just a thought.... I have a guide for that SP allocation in the link in my signature if you guys are interested.

8. Default

Well Jesus Christ son.
    Thanks for reminding me of how old this build is now that my Shadower is 200.
    You have 46ish unused SP at 200. Use that to max Dark Flare.

9. Electron
    IGN: iCantGB
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    australia

Bahahaha. Sorry, just browsing and posting at random. But yea, chakra is very useful ar only 3 points and 8 points on shield mastery is very good. I just suggest BG because at 15x and 16x its insane exp, but oh god so annoyingwothoit darkflare. I didn't max darkflare for chakra and mastery the first time and it made it so freaking hard. With thr chaos sp reset I maxed it and its the only time I really use it haha. Still, very good guide!

10. Default

This may seem like a stupid question but, is assaulter really needed to be maxed in 3rd job? to me it is nothing more then a movement skill.

11. Default

What are you going to max instead? Chakra? Dark Flare?
    Assaulter ignores defence.

12. Default

He could max Booster.

13. Default

I have max booster cuz its on a ua dit, I would have 18 assaulter or less if I decide I want chakara

14. Default

Or you could max Steal.

15. Default

Steal kinda lost its usefulness considering the anti-botting system

16. Default

Deadly, to me assaulter/steal seem pretty useless and have no use once you are past 120 which I will be soon because its a pure int ua dit so I've been leeching zak/anego for exp

17. Default

>is 200.
    >uses assaulter all the time.

18. Default

>is 200.
    >uses assaulter all the time.