Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Neither. These are firing delays. Booster does not affect the delay between each arrow being fired. It does affect the speed in which the character finishes the animation which gives it a faster feel.

2. Default

"gives it a faster feel"

So in reality, it's not?

Also, Wild Hunter's hurricane does 16arrows a second while a BM's is 8? wtp?
    Doesn't that just eliminate the point of a Bowmaster now? Wild Hunters get SE, 2x faster Hurricane, mastery, and a 190% speed boos with the special panther mount.

3. Default

When I first saw them I interpreted them as the delay between the first time the attack button is pressed and the beginning of the first attack motion. Lucky Seven/TT is much faster than Strafe and Hurricane shoots much faster than both.

4. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Ah, actually fiel explained it in a different thread, it's terribly confusing. http://www.southperry.net/showthread...30575&p=511935

5. Default

As I read it, ArbalistMaster is saying the exact opposite of what Fiel says. As in Fiel is talking about the start up animation and ArbalistMaster is talking about the impact animation, which are two different things, right?

6. Default

Those delays are the animation delays between which the arrows leave your weapon, so it looks like you're shooting arrows in rapid succession instead of launching big globs. They don't have any effect on attack speed.