Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
  1. Default

What aura do you usually use during grinding? For some reason my mind is telling me dark aura.

2. Default

i've been wanting this for quite a while actually if you're going to make NL a more unique job as a whole. I'm not sure about ninja storm becoming useless as some have stated here but other than avoiding the touch dmg, it is indeed.

but why doesn't nexon have an active AOE type skill that activates periodically? That new reflecting skill is good, but no1 stays in place, certainly not NL's when they train. Ninja ambush would be such a prime candidate for such a skill since the ninja's could hide and come in and out of combat -- that's what they do! So have it be an active skill that lasts for 180 secs or so and have ninjas come out and attack mobs that are around the NL (or even bandit) as he's moving across the map. The skill as it is now is just absurd considering it only activates in a set place, completely opposite of what the NL job's forte is, which is movement. Not to mention it's just a joke of a skill in terms of damage as well.

It should work like DrK's beholder's revenge but perhaps as an AOE attacking multiple targets to make NL's more formidable as a mobber because although the massive upgrade to avenger long overdue, a mere increase in damage doesn't come close to doing enough to satisfy the aesthetic need of a real makeover.

3. Default

Just found a lv 137 paladin video from insoya,
    (sorry I don't know how to post the video here...)
    In this video, the damage range is around 10000~11000
    the ACB damage is around 100k(fire weak mob)
    but the ACB crit is around 140k, it means the crit formula is
    changed again? not 50% additive anymore?

4. Default

Seems so, in kmst 327 videos, at least. And it sure doesn't look like Reaper attacks every 10 or 20 seconds, Hana. I counted 3~4secs in that vid.

5. Default

I think it was proven in the critical damage thread that critical damage is now multiplicative for everyone. ._.

6. Default

I think that was just a rough approximation.

Mastery: 20 (base) + 50 (Weapon Mastery) = 70%

...and well, ACB lost me with its 70% Mastery. x.x I mean, the Mastery's already 70%, there's no way to raise it to 70%! It obviously can't be +70% Mastery either.

Dark Knights have 20 (base) + 50 (Weapon Mastery) + 20 (Beholder) = 90% Mastery.

7. Default

Base Mastery + ACB Mastery
    20 + 70 = 90

8. Default

I am Korean

텔레포트 is Teleport
    마스터리 is Mastery

I can't english enough... but i want help to English User

배틀 차지 (Battle Charge)
    회전하며 스태프를 휘둘러 자신 앞에 있는 적들을 최대 15명까지 밀고 지나간다
    Go ahead through with spin at most 15 mobs

텔레포트 마스터리 (Teleport Mastery)
    Teleport<< damage to mobs with stun. This is same as other Magicians skills.

에너자이즈 (Energize)

마인 (Mine)

자폭 (Suicidal bombing)

와일드 인스팅트 (Wild Instinct)

9. Default

O-o 20 + 70 = 90%.... its 94% with combat Orders so 94 > 90... so yeah Pallies > Drks in mastery %....

10. Default

Combat Order also works with Beholder. But yes, we lose on Mastery if we don't have a CO mule, although I know I will.

11. Default

Could you (or aarparp if he sees this) provide an accurate translation for this little bit from the description of level 30 Infinity?

4초마다 모든 공격 마법의 피해 10%씩 증가

12. Default

Every 4 seconds, all magical attack damage is increased 10%. That's what it says. Dunno if that's what it does though. Would be pretty cool in my opinion.

13. Default

hey, can you please post the video or link.

it is interesting.

thank you

14. Default

Infinity’s description got my attention a while ago because it repeated the “four seconds” part both in the sentence talking about the 10% HP/MP increase AND the sentence talking about the 10% increase in damage. If it simply added 10% while it was active it wouldn’t need any of that, but there it is:

MP 50 소비, 4초마다 HP와 MP 10%씩 회복, 4초마다 모든 공격 마법의 피해 10%씩 증가, 40초간 지속

If you translate just the first couple of characters, 4초 마다, google translator returns “Every four seconds”, so what I’m led to believe is that your damage is increased by 10% every four seconds Infinity is active, not “just” 10% for the entire duration of the skill. If anything it would partly explain the absurd damage shown in some of those videos, as on most of them infinity is active and is actually lasting a full minute for some reason.

15. Default

Mages get a skill which increases buff duration by 50&#37;. 40 seconds * 1.5 = 60 seconds.

16. Default

I don't think thats the reason.

Most of the kms videos I've seen so far have never used infinity.
    (Godly 163 Bishop, 173 F/P hitting 300k+ paralyze, ect.)

&#37; equips are most likely the main reason for those damage ranges.

Also, does Magic Mastery increase the time duration for summons?

17. Default

bold is wrongggg
    higher levels allow you to take even less damage during chakra (on top of MG/greed), increasing the incentive to use it. i can train at O4/skeles without potions at all. it's not hard, and it really doesn't slow you down that much. considering how almost everything misses a shad, having chakra is all the sweeter. max chakra + max shifter = match made in heaven. way better than ME/PP

18. Default

I'm glad they added the BStep increase to other skills. From what I could see, BStep has pretty much no delay now if any, so there was no longer any reason to use any skill. Now with this +25&#37; damage to the next attack, there might be a reason, depending if +25% SB/Assaulter is actually stronger.

19. Default

MP 50 소비, 4초마다 HP와 MP 10&#37;씩 회복, 4초마다 모든 공격 마법의 피해 10%씩 증가, 40초간 지속

use 50 MP, Heals HP and MP 10% in every 4 seconds, all the magical attack skill's damage increase by 10% in every 4 seconds. duration 40 seconds.