1. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

I see....
    also which is better Energy orb or energy bust? is it like the question I asked before?

2. Default

THis is what I want you to do. Start thinking very hard.... very VERY hard... about every other question you have about Pirates.... right now.... And when you are done, put them all in ONE post

That being said, it depends on the situation. You can snipe with Energy Orb, and it has a VERY impressive range. It links like Chain Lightning, and like CL (unfortunately) it halves its damage as it passes through each enemy. Energy Buster is better if you have 4 monsters right in front of you, and Energy Orb is better if they are spread out

Sav'vy?

3. Water
    IGN: tzkbowman
    Level: 120
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: [A]rrowAcademy
    Alliance: N/A
    California

Are pirate armour top/bottom themed or overall themed? If it's a mix, then what level do pirates get a class overall?

4. Default

pirates only have overalls available.

5. Default

I was wanting to cap the Str of My Gunslinger at 60 (I think it will be a good idea since all pirate armors give high STR bonuses, and adding a Zhelm and a Deputy star on top of that would probably kick my str up to 90).

Is this a good way to go?

6. Default

Only overalls and currently only one color of each

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Depends what your end game weapon is. I would aim for the level 100 gun, because those will be extremely cheap because they drop from nest golems.

I'm going for a peacemaker, as it is THE sexiest gun hands down.

8. Water
    California

Yay! Thanks.

Time to stock up on 100% Overall DEX.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Why the hell would you stock up on something that's sold by an NPC for like 30k mesos?

10. Water
    California

Because I'm afraid that the NPC is going to be sold out when pirates come out. I don't mean stock up as in buy hundreds, just the 20 I need for my two pirates.

11. Default

Quick question. How can Pirates equip Bathrobe's, facestompers etc..... if it says this. I mean like it doesn't show Pirate in the categories. [This is GMS]

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    New_Jersey

They obviously didn't add pirates yet.
    Last edited by Corn; 2008-10-30 at 08:21 PM.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Sell that damn knuckle for 5m or something quick before they come out!

14. Water
    California

That is MSEA and I think they'll change it during the next patch.

15. Default

Are you.... pineappleing serious?

Liar, thats MSEA

16. Default

NPC's only carry a certain amount of scrolls. Its like 100000000000000 per day so they rarely run out but you never know right?

Why does it seem Knuckle is in way too tiny of lettering.

17. Default

I know I am revealing my dexless hermit mentality here, but with the recent explosion of pink capes in the FM and their subsequent deflation, I wanted some input on my next purchase (especially since I am very prone to spending impulsively.)

I currently have a little bit over 100m saved up for my pirate, and since there are so many pink capes in the FM I figured now would be a good time to pick one up. Currently there are a few options I am looking at:

* 2/10 dex cape for around 60m (don't remember the exact price)
    * 3/8 dex cape for 90m
    * sell some crap/APQ my face off for a 3/10 dex cape (currently in FM for 200m)
    * wait a few more days for prices to drop and buy a well-scrolled cape
    * wait a few more days for prices to drop and scroll my own cape

I currently have about 40m worth of junk I could sell, plus an additional 50m I could borrow from my hubby if needed. The thing is that I didn't see an end date for this gachapon box event, so I am paranoid about waiting too long for prices to drop and then suddenly having the event end before I can get a nice cape. Also, cape scrolls have become near extinct so I'm not too keen on the idea of scrolling my own either.

Insight is much appreciated.

18. Default

What are you buying your cape for? your dexless hermit? dexless infighter? strless gunslinger? lowdex?

I'll assume you'll want dex for your cape, I would go with 3/8 for 90m since 120m for 2 dex isn't worth it. Of course you can buy a clean 3attk for 50m and scroll yourself with 60's.

19. Default

My bad. I'm making a lowdex infighter brawler. And thank you.

20. Default

How do i add a brawler's stats? Do I add it like a warrior?