Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.318] Maplestory 2.0

1. Default

Yeup..liking it less and less

2. Default

im just waiting on damage formulas and dps charts :D Any idea how to find out the new dmg formulas? So far looks like Sair > NL > BM

3. Default

We don't know any new formulas, so aside from screen shots we can't very well judge who's the strongest class. We'll have to hold out until we know more.

4. Default

How do we get dmg formulas?

5. Default

I really doubt the HP increase means much.
    I mean seriously, by the time some people are Lv130, they're already destroying skelegons like they're Lv5-10 monsters.

6. Default

That's pretty much the dumbest way to pick a class, especially when they're redesigning the whole system, presumably for the sake of balance. Obligatory "pick whatever you think is the most fun."

7. Default

Through years of research and damage samplings.

8. Default

I'm willing to believe now that these are not changes but a whole and thorough remake of MapleStory. I'll wait to properly react to this, for now, this will do.

9. Default

I think that they're derived from testing in servers. People have to calcuate them based on the information we recieve. Before, new jobs would be relatively easy to calculate since we already knew a standard sort of formula; now, the damage formula may be completely different. Or it hasn't changed at all. I don't know. But by the looks of the increased damage %s for 'sairs and NLs, they've probably changed.

10. Default

I'm surprised more people haven't gone "loleasymode" about the exp change..

11. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

A bowmaster's HP. Is this good?

12. Default

Uh, is that good? I'm not very good with ranged class HP. :T

13. Default

epic! no more leet 1 damage on mobs

14. Default

Why would that be a bad thing at all? By the time this hits gMS, those lvl170+s should've already quit or gotten over the rage. 1~150+ has been easy enough in gMS all this time.

15. Default

I don't think anyone here thinks leveling is too easy as it is. Easier leveling is a welcomed thing.

16. Default

Fair enough. I guess this game will become easier* when they release potential scrolls anyways.

17. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Assuming this guy isn't wearing any HP equips and isn't washed, yes, that is very good. I think normal Archers would have somewhere in the realm of 3.5-4k+ HP at that level.

18. Default

my bowmaster has 4.8k with 50 points into HP. So at my level (139) I'd barely be reaching 4k. Which makes that bowmaster very well off i think.

19. Default

Based of that SS, lvl 164->165 needs 143,780,812 exp to level. Compare that with GMS's 248,635,353. Even with the reduced exp curve. Leveling just became nearly twice as fast.