Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.314] Battlemage Job

1. Default

Fair enough. I suppose we'll have to wait to see it in action or if it is as you say, wait for it to get buffed.
    I think 2k might just be how much it takes to cast, and adds your max MP to your max HP. >_>

2. Default

I like how nobody sees that advanced blue aura is a defense skill right there.

Interesting class anyway loL.

3. Default

If the Auras don't stack then it's a tough choice between Dark and Blue Aura for bossing.

4. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

in the 4th job descriptions, they get a bubble shield skill that grants invulnerability for a duration of time.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

RIP Evans =/.

6. Helium Atom

IGN: GunsOnly
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

looks like the finish attack is used AFTER the "combo", much like aran. mage aran ftw?

7. Default

yeah...

look at the brigt side..

There is really no way they can make these classes need NX, at least not the battle mage.

8. Helium Atom

Feel like you dont effect the game? Get some auras for your battle mage! Go get some NX today!

9. Default

True, but the auras are really good even if they cap it at 5 without NX

thats kind of what I meant.

10. Helium Atom

Who said you can even get them without cash? unless it's through a quest.

11. Default

Fiel is this skill in the data? It's on Insoya's 4th job skill tables.

It's really hard to understand what it does through Google Translate, but it seems to turn something (the translator says "his body") into a Tornado for 10 seconds and attack with 770 base damage. You can control it with the arrow keys. It has a 1 minute cooldown.

12. Default

There was only one paladin aura in WC3; Devotion Aura. I don't count the rest of the auras because they come from different classes, so you'd expect them to stack regardless. Paladins in WoW are more similar to this situation we have with battlemages. Each battlemage could put up a different aura, and they would all stack. If 2 battlemages put up the same aura, whoever has a higher leveled "improved color" aura would override the other aura of the same color.

That is what I meant in my original post lol. I apologize

13. Default

Are you sure the higher levelled aura would override? Because for example, if a Hermit were to use Haste, it's maxed and would give 140% Speed and 120% Jump. If a n00b-Sin were to cast a not-maxed Haste right after, the previous Speed and Jump boosts would be override by that.

This is, of course, under the assumption that it works like most buffs.

14. Default

I'm fairly confident with Nexon regarding the buff situation right now. They fixed the DrK Beholder Buff vs Onyx Apple dilemma, although this buff situation was based on survival of the fittest (purely numerical, onyx apples give more ATK so they win out).

Having the improved color aura skills in 4th job override the non-improved version of the lower job ones is the smart thing to do. With a class like battlemages (and paladins) where the auras are tuned to be a important integrated feature to the class, I would put money on Nexon doing the smart thing.

But hey it's Nexon, so logic is thrown out the door. I'm staying optimistic though. :)

15. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

My I/L will probably love this.
    Dark.
    Evil.
    Yeah.

16. Default

My bad on that one. I had it all coded in, I just forgot to put in the code which would make the script spit out the skill info. Oops.

17. Default

Would Triple blow and its successors be affected by weapon speed? Most staves are unbelievably slow.

18. Default

If it weren't then booster would be pretty pointless. I think it would affect those skills.

19. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Very interesting class. Though I'm disappointed they keep wildly increasing base attack to counteract the flaws of the magic damage formula. In essence, they keep creating new magic-based classes that render the old magic classes obsolete. How sad.

Like Paul said with all of their major multi-hit skills, I don't think we can fully comprehend what an end-game Battlemage looks like in terms of survivability, DPS, mobbing, bossing, and all other aspects that determine the usefulness of a class.

Also, @Bribery: They do have the 3rd Job skill that transfers 2000 MP to HP for a few minutes, and doesn't have a cooldown. Better than nothing, though I agree that a lack of MG is disconcerting, especially if their MaxHP increase per level is as pitiful as all other magic-based classes (lol@Mage HP washing).

20. Default

Evil wings and pyogo mushies are end game for them.