Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Hot damn another fast 4 sword. and extra acc =] Red katana replacement for sure.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Is there a pet you didn't extract? I see new a pet equip and pet food but no pet.

3. Default

If only nexon America tried to amend their mistakes by creating a new lvl 130-140 area (Krakian Jungle or Versal) that'd make up for all their negligence and all the pomegranatety Cash only updates they've given us.

4. Default

Amen

5. Default

The pet equips are for the Skunk and Ducky pet.

6. Default

메이플 파이롭 소드
    1H Sword - Warriors only
    Required Level: 77
    Weapon Attack: +87
    STR: +2
    Accuracy: +40
    Fast(4)
    7 Slots

Hmm, fast 4 and higher base attack than red katana and 40+ ACC to boot.

7. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Wtef are you talking about? The last patch was evan and 2 new neo tokyo areas which shows that nexon america is trying to give higher lvl content, It wasnt even a cs update only. They could have ignore the fact about neo tokyo and give us nothing but they tried at least. Half the people that are lvl 130-140 cant even handle time temple mobs and you want more? Can you handle road to oblivion 4? Plus would you actually train in those areas that's the thing. You will find some more bs to complain about the "monsters hit me for to much now i have to hp wash onoooo nexon sucks for doing this wahhh"

8. Default

I trained at O4 for months before quitting. O4's monsters are a joke. This game hasn't had an original content patch that you can enjoy on an exsting high level character since Time Temple, and Leafre before that.

9. Default

That "higher level" content was lazy work (neo city expansion), it's barely content. It's just plats with some of the Neo Tokyo bosses. It's just a very lazy way of trying to get people to stop peaching about it but honestly, very poorly designed. Those are not the real arena maps for those bosses. If you're not a marksman or a bowmaster, you have no business trying to defeat the boss unless you have a ton of energy drinks.

10. Default

Gee, training on monsters with 9mil hp and 11000 exp is awesome. I mean, they only have 100 times as much hp for twice the exp of what I used to train on... :| And since they're in every single map in the expansion you can't really avoid them. I'm pretty sure when people were asking for Neo Tokyo, they meant the quest chains, awesome bosses, and equips, not "lol copy the mobs onto the wrong maps and release it, that's just as good".

And yeah, I've been training in OB4 since 130. I guess it'll get a little faster every time I level up, but it's still the same map. I don't have to be able to train on a map to want it available... right now it's looking like I'll be at OB4 until a new area gets released, not some level-up mark where I can finally go to a new spot. And that's really not encouraging me to train more. Last time I was waiting for a new area (between Leafre and ToT's release) my Paladin stayed at low level 12x for almost a year while I trained my NL. This time, while I'm waiting for post-ToT, I'm training a Dragon Knight. I do play my Paladin a bit, but there's really not much point - I can already kill the strongest mobs in the game. I'm mostly just rounding out my equips, which involves grinding for Pieces of Time and various money making ventures outside of training.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2010-04-20 at 03:50 PM.

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Ooh, Ducky. Okay. I couldn't remember if there was a pet that used the goggles already. Thanks.

12. Default

I was a bit worried we'd see level 100 Maple items this year. glad they didn't raise the level too high for them. Whether they did this just to be "777!" or because they actually thought about unbalance is a mystery though.

13. Default

Nexon, trying to balance their game? Never. Just trying to stall for time slowly and add more Maple weapons over each upcoming anniversaries. +10 levels every anniversary, right, Nexon? Right.

14. Default

Probably the former, considering all the previous levels have been "cool number" based.

^Yeah and since when does Nexon try to balance anything? Even the balance patches didn't balance a thing. They just spiced up old classes a bit so people would shut up about OP legends for a little while. Didn't work.

15. Default

Tell that to level 200 bishops who have been training at Skelegons since level 120.
    Last edited by PirateIzzy; 2010-04-20 at 04:15 PM.

16. Default

Dude, can't you hear the claims of the MS comunity asking for an area with higher level requirement than Temple of Time?. We don't need more jobs. We already have plenty of them (+5 cygnus +13 adventurers +2 legends) so we don't need more of that. Like others said, those new bosses in Neo City are dumb, you want to know if i can handle training in oblivion 4, but can you even attempt to kill those bosses being a mage? so many jobs and just a couple of them can do that, so whats so good about them?. Getting stronger monsters doesn't mean they need to do more damage than oblivion ones. One good example are Jesters, they give the highest exp for a lvl 70 monster but have a ton of HP, ideas like these could be used for future areas.

17. Default

If you consider Neo City high leveled (other than the new 120+ area), I'd love to see your idea of low leveled.

18. Default

*looks at riding mob*

what the heck?!we can ride mushrooms now?

19. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Hm, there are three different ones, all listed as NULL. I think that usually means that they're placeholder data that is to be replaced by the next job's mount data, although I could be wrong here. After all, why would they use a mushroom mount icon only to replace it, if no mushroom mounts (that I know of in any version) currently exist?

20. Default

The one thing that honestly pisses me off about the comments in test patch extractions, is that IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD. It isn't complete. They put what is ready into there, and save the rest. The beginner gear that is in there looks like it's relevant to the new class supposidly comming out. But you know nexon all too well; they tweak things right till the last moment. Give em some time, there isn't even a KMS patch date.