Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
  1. Default

I've imagined krakia as a highly advanced civilization that lived in the forest. So yes, thats it.

2. Default

Notice how they begin to rise.
    Maybe the Krakians are mind controlled? They're good, unless those are activated?
    Aww I love pretending.

3. Default

No, what we have here is only a disciple. It's more of a side thing, if you ask me.

4. Default

@the post ray is quoting Naricain=/=The Black Magician anyways, eventually other versions will get this

5. Default

Yes, though, I wasn't talking about Naricain. Many people have speculated that people from Krakia = Black Magician (Dr. Krakia, perhaps) or are an apprentice of Black Magician, giving them a reason to add more to the Black Magician storyline.

Plus, it's not confirmed that other versions will get it, just like it's not confirmed we will get things like Kaede Castle, Neo Tokyo, Ereb, or even Time Temple and Ellin Forest. Those could only be exclusive to a few versions.

6. Default

Yeah, sort of like that, but perhaps more like the town isn't accessible until you defeat a boss or something. Maybe you have to disguise yourself as a Krakian to enter. I mean there are tons of possibilities.
    They're... in game. right now. Go to the Jungle and you can see them. That's why they're not posted, they're kinda obvious. XD
    I believe this is just supposed to be different angles of the same structure. It's not actually flying away (Though it does seem to be levitating or perhaps on stilts/landing legs.)
    No, Ereb, Time Temple, and Elin are guaranteed. That's like saying EMS will never get Leafre. Just stupid.

7. Default

Krakians are plant/tree people, right?

I have a hard time imagining how Nexon will represent them...

8. Default

yeah, they are, and I agree. I have no real idea of what they'll be like (though I imagine Earth Golems from Golden Sun:

9. Default

Interesting.

Add some cyborg-ish elements to that (what Dr. Krakian helped them with) and we got the next Masterian monsters.

11. Default

where? which maps?

could someone ss the area? :X

12. Default

key word: eventually

14. Default

DEAR GOD YES.

If we get a town of Mecha-Dekus, I don't think I will ever leave that area.

15. Default

Read below comment: No hard evidence. SS or it didn't happen.

Yes, but you get the picture, it was just an example. People say that we will get X area, but with no hard evidence to prove it.

17. Default

I would honestly be too afraid to ever go there...EVER...

I was picturing something along these vines (haha, pun)
    Spoiler

18. Default

Yeah that's it, thanks. Not as helpful as the archer one but still good stuff.

19. Default

They remind me of the spaceships in DBZ, to be honest

20. Default

Haha! Yea I see that too!