Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] New Package Sales!

1. Default New Package Sales!

2. Twitch.TV Streamer Straight Male
    IGN: SageFlip
    Server: Windia
    Level: 20X
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

October 14...

Yeah, I'm so gonna avoid being on that day.

3. Default

Oh well, I only log on to OPQ so I'll be somewhat safe from this epidemic.

4. Default

It amazes me how people can be so amazingly ignorant that you're being as childish as you suggest the people you're insulting are.

5. Default

it will be quite annoying to see hundreds of little naruto clones running about, though :/

6. Default

Narutards, recruit!

7. Default

GG i hate naruto stuff.... lol

8. Default

No more annoying than the half billion Janus/Sachiel/Etc's every time they let those horrible, horrible outfits in for cheap.

9. Default

And they're no where NEAR as bad as the 'generic NX whore' look for both men and women. Both lack creativity, but at least these are new and appealing to the eyes.

I might consider the Ed or Al outfit...

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Tonight, we dine in hell!

11. Default

Is the Alfonse outfit gender restricted? Or can a female buy it?
    -seriously thinking about getting it-

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffff- Why can't Nexon just give the GM event winners the prizes already.
    Last edited by GMSInfighter; 2009-09-30 at 09:00 AM.

12. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

Shinpudden isn't even in America yet, well technically it's going to be aired on Jetex.... but i digress

*clears throat*

13. Default

I think there was another post of these coming out in another version and someone saying there wasn't a gender limit. I'll link if I can

14. Default

Aren't there some type of copyright laws being broken? I mean how can they take the direct outfits from 2 major anime shows and put them into the game for people to buy o-o

15. Default

technically they aren't exact lol

16. Default

I'm so buying this outfit, making a Nightlord, always equipped with a diamond dagger. I will then have steelies and mokbis to express my love for naruto. I will also have every skill microed to "Believe it" or "SASUKE!". I will the harrass other players so I will become the hoka---night lord that everyone worships and looks to for leadership.

17. Default

Thank God for DFO is all I'm gonna say.

18. Default

The chaos package is missing the metallic arm... Nice fail, no alchemy effect for Alfonse. (or super greedy nexon making you buy chaos package AND alchemist package just for a full chaos set..)