Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Update] Schoolhouse Fun Events

1. Default

I just realized... I BET 500k that when they have the quest thing active, the seperate sections of PQs that give like, 100 exp, count towards that total.

2. Default

AHHHH! I just noticed the time for 2x drop doesn't work for me AT ALL. School from 1:20 pm to 8:30 pm (Mondays and Wednesdays) starting next week. x.x

3. Proton

IGN: Ogchronic
    Server: windia
    Level: 142
    Job: corsair
    Guild: ---------
    Alliance: ~~~~~~

I'll take that bet. -has 500k to start on a new server-

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Time to buy 4 Overall DEX scrolls, and MTS 4 Helmet DEX 60%s.

Also, please be ONLY requiring a party made to receive free 2x EXP. 4x EXP all day? Yes please!

5. Default

So thats +5% to scrolls every monday, 5 scrolls per day per character above lvl 10? good thing I've been hoarding scrolls :D

6. Default

If I had to guess, The bonus exp you get when you grind in a party is what'll be beefed. Or less likely all the exp you get from party members, I doubt there will be some kind of 2x exp family rep style buff just because you form a party.

7. Default

Much as I'd love for this to be true, I'm more inclined to believe that you only get this 2x bonus when party bonus exp is activated. (meaning solo/mule parties don't count)

A man can dream, but I'd say 1.33x exp event isn't bad, especially if you have HS.

EDIT: On a minor note, I wonder if these new sandal scrolls will work on perm agent shoes. Mine were left with 5str/5dex 3slots when the event ended, and I 60%'ed it. So even though all the 3 60%s worked, I'd still be.....
    Last edited by Kalovale; 2009-09-23 at 01:12 AM.

8. Default

If they do, I may hammer my 15int shoes. I don't need them anyway, don't plan on HP washing anymore, and doubt i'll ever be able to trade them. But it'd be fun to have 20str or 20 int shoes to show off (good chance of either STR or INT going up).

9. Default

I slacked off too much to finish my shoes, now I regret it.

And how don't you need them? 20str shoes would amount to about 3~4atk fs.
    Unless you have 5+atk...

10. Default

How do weapons and armors have ATK and DEF drop rates at all. I understand the concept but they should have worded it better.

11. Default

The weapon stat thing seems kinda useless unless you happen to be looting a ZHelm or something.

12. Default

Regardless of what anyone else thinks- I believe having decent/good events as filler patches every 1 in 3 or every other patch is fine.
    It would be insane for Nexon to pump out new content every month- and- there is a limited amount of content for them to eat (Ulu city etc.)
    The fact that the events are good has even made it so that we all aren't raging!

This is a Nexon psuedo win

13. Default

Gee, I wonder if the 2x exp event on Saturdays applies when you are in a party or when you are training with your party. Because if it is the latter, better park a mule at FM to party and get the 2x exp or just have an HS mule or something for free 2x exp...

14. Default

Yeah i'm surprised, some interesting ideas in there.

15. Default

How does this spirit week work? Cause it says 9/23-10/20... wouldn't that be spirit month? I'd like to know if that means there's 2x drop today.

16. Default

oh, smoooth, Nexon!

Event for Saturday: "Get bonus 2x EXP when in a party hunting mobs."
    You would think you get double the normal exp as long as you're in a party, right?

WRONG!
    You only get double the "party bonus"... so 10% extra exp.