Page 213 of 214 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214 LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 4279
  1. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Finally got around to rescrolling this with Primes. It probably wasn't worth what I spent on it but having it only done with +8's had been bugging me for a while.

2. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

This has been a long time in the planning, just need to cube it (like everything else).

3. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

And here's the finished product! This is likely one of the last major upgrades I'll be making. Don't really see myself getting Tyrant Gloves in the near future

4. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Finished scrolling the sword, thanks to a friend who had a few remaining.
    L>pro kaiser in bera

5. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Finally had enough funds to finish these. During the anniversary event, I only had enough meso to get exactly 31 scrolls, so I had to Guardian Scroll each one. Thankfully, I had pretty good luck scrolling these. The hat and pants were clean while the top was 20 atk before.

And that puts me over 18k Dex clean.

6. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Had a bunch of gollux scrolls and a clean sup pendant, decided to yolo scroll it:

Lo and behold, everything passes on the very first try, no slates required (8 scrolls, 2 hammers).

Too bad I'm quitting and in the process of selling gears

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

they're trying to give you godly RNG so you don't quit ^_^

8. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Hi, can someone create a Godly Scrolled Items but only those that scrolled with Chaos scroll? Sick of seeing Prime scroll, gollux scroll that give static stats

9. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

I don't think anyone seriously bothers with chaos scrolls, unless it's the only option(badges/shoulders for now, but that will be fixed eventually). Chaos scrolls, even goodness ones, just aren't reliable, even spell trace scrolling for a guarantee of +3 main stat is better than the chance of getting greater than 2+ atk chaosing for me/any of the people in my guild/on my BL.
    If I(or anyone I know) gets chaos scrolls, they're thrown on items we don't care if we mess up. I don't see enough people chaosing enough worthwhile stuff to need a thread solely for them.

10. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

True though, but AFAIK, those who always posted their max damage chaos vellum bossing video always goes with chaos scroll. While those prime'd rarely see any bossing video. Im just curious.

11. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

I don't recall any max damage dealing people at cvellum say they only chaos'd. o_O @Green4Ever; and @Marksman Bryan; are two who do max who prime scroll and post videos, for instance. I don't maple enough/follow enough videos/give a damn about bossing videos to name others off hand, I've just been subbed to those two on youtube, s'how I know that.

Edit; lol typo

12. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Level: 212
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

Most end game bossers reached the status that 10 all stat overrules 5 attack.
    Prime scrolling will give you a guaranteed damage boost, icog can become better but the cost of return scrolls/RNG luck is really unappealing hence Prime scrolls being better

13. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

No one uses chaos scrolls for end game, except on equips you can't use prime scrolls on.

Either way, that status is reached through potentials + high enhanced tyrants (after a weapon/secondary, ofc)

14. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

prime scroll is cheaper than using return scroll with M chaos Scroll ...

you need luck and millions of nx to get the best result M. chaos scroll can give -10 + 10 ( +10 stats and 10 attack ) per scroll which can be better than prime scroll but it very expensive need RNG and Nx on your side to be the best.

15. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Well maybe the videos I watched were few month back, but I am sure that Mazz and Bryan got their equipments chao'd until around 25WA. And they already max out the damage output I think. Not sure others since I only follow these 2.

16. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

17. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Well that was easy. I did end up blowing it up once when trying for the 14th star though. Reached 14 stars and promptly dropped back down to 10~11 at least 8 times, too.
    Everything else I just left at 12 stars because there's almost no point in going further, especially on stuff that's 1.5b+ each, like Gollux.

18. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

only the hat blew up, once. cost 5b in total to get these + 5 others to 12 star + blue tink shoulder to 8star(max)

Spoiler

19. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Well then.. that wasn't that bad. Everything else is 12 for now and besides my blue star items I'm liking this patch a lot :)

20. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

star force is love, star force is life