Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

It's obviously so they can cap on cvellum w/ whack.

2. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

I don't have the time to invest in a new character. I guess I just enjoy making my gear better in any way possible lol. I'd have already equipped it if they were psok, but it's a much harder decision otherwise.
    I got a nice offer overnight so I'm going to end up selling it if the guy doesn't flake.

Once I get my hat to 21%+ I'll cap 100% on everything (buffed ) without dojo gloves. I haven't done dojo in months; it's a wonderful thing. Right now I only cap 90% on gollux/close range cv

3. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Gotta get a head start on the inevitable 100m (/1b? 2b? idk for Marksman) damage cap.

4. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Yup. Damage Cap will eventually be raised again and those guys will be already hitting it.

5. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

I'm hoping to be long gone for MS2 by the time we get another damage cap raise

Either way, I sold it for a really good price. Stupid perma-untradeables.

6. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

this glove concludes my story on xenon.

7. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Spoiler

Spoiler

Got it from 7 to 11 stars with just 25 Guardians.

LF> moar NX
    Last edited by Green4Ever; 2014-09-04 at 01:21 AM. Reason: why do my images keep breaking???

8. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

So, this was my first time enhancing any Tyrant equipment past the first star. Considering I hadn't done anything of this magnitude, I hope you'll excuse the lack of good scrolling to upgrade (namely, a lack of prime scrolls as I wasn't here for the 9th anniversary event) and instead concentrate on the enhancements.

Cubing my Tyrant gloves with over two packs of black cubes hasn't raised it from epic (and I used an epic pot scroll to get it to epic in the first place), so I'll wait to cube until a Miracle Time. However, getting it to seven stars has been much easier. I had two 5 Star Equip Enhancement scrolls (with a 30% chance of success) from Marvel, and I used six or seven Guardian scrolls to get my shoes and gloves up to five with those two scrolls. Then I used AEE booms and superior shielding scrolls, as I didn't have the mesos to get no booms (and I consider it less expensive, given a rate of 1,000 NX to 100,000,000 mesos, the 620,000,000 mesos I spent with the shielding scrolls was less than the 1,900,000,000 to 2,600,000,000 I would have had to spend with guardians and no booms), to get the gloves to seven and the cape from two stars to four - shockingly enough, I didn't use that many to get them up to their current states (around five AEE booms combined). I did not get around to enhancing my belt yet, but I may soon:

And then there's my gun, which I scrolled during the RED update with +8 attack scrolls and had one slot open having used up nine slots (eight successful and one failed); I used a 15% attack scroll using spell traces for crap and giggles while waiting for another scroll shop like the 9th anniversary one, and this happened ...
    Last edited by ChickenKiev; 2014-09-06 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Clarification

9. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

My scrolling luck wasn't that great. It took 5 tries just to pass a 50% 5 Star EE.
    Getting 10 Atk Bonus Pot on the reveal made me feel better though.

10. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Once I get my Boots and Cape to 12 stars all my Tyrants will have had equal treatment so I'll probably leave them there for a while, not to mention I'll be out of No Booms at that point anyway. I unloaded a few of the ones I'd been hoarding right when scrolls came out because they shot way up in price and the duper that usually has them in stock had disappeared for a while.

(Belt's been 12 stars for a few months now)

11. Electron Male

IGN: Kentacles
    Server: Bera
    Level: 220
    Job: Xenon
    Guild: Academy
    Alliance: Scholars
    australia

Been ages since ive enhanced my tyrant cape but from 10-13 stars it only took 10 guardians, surprised with my luck, previously 8-10 stars only took 5.

12. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Finally done with scrolling this one.

13. Electron Male

IGN: Kentacles
    Server: Bera
    Level: 220
    Job: Xenon
    Guild: Academy
    Alliance: Scholars
    australia

Finished! took about 25 primes :/

14. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

No idea where the weapon/magic attack came from; all 7 slots were used by 70% str scrolls.

15. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Spell traces' 4th successful scroll gives +1atk or matk depending on class, guess common items get both.

16. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Fiancee found this on her account, completely forgot we had this.

17. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

NEVER EVER EVER perfect something using 15% spell trace. would have been cheaper to prime scroll.

<_______> I will be getting to ~8 stars for now

18. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

15% that can't be boosted by anything is trash, even if there's no destroy chance.

Also, why not staff?

19. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Assumed attack speed mattered on a BW. Looking like thats not actually the case but whatever. Only losing a few magic attack.

20. Default Re: Godly Scrolled Items

Blazing Bryan for new username please