1. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

watch it end up being something pomegranatety like ELLINIA.

2. Default

Watch them all be untradable and un-scissorable.

3. Default

I am raging SO hard.

4. Default

Dying of laughter at Nexon for actually making gm scrolls for cape and bottom def into gach. Its a good scheme to make people waste their gach tickets and generate more revenue for Nexon.

5. Default

watch them be rarer than purple surfboards and the like.

6. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

on that same rarity tier as palettes and the dragon chairs. xP

7. Default

Oh great I had to pass 1/2 glove 60s on my 14 atk. Nexon is getting some of my money in pursuit of a better glove. f3 Also, my +9 red craven will be easily 1 upped after these scrolls...

8. Default

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SCROLLS DEFLATION YAYYYYYY now i can buy for my reverse weapon :D
    dumn nexon deflates scrolls hard now lol

9. Default

Fix'd.

This is stupid.

10. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

I wouldn't spend more money than I even have for one scroll when I can spend a thousand times cheaper on one with a lesser luck rate and still probably pass just about all of them.

Rich.

11. Default

From: http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...620#post269620

You would pass up on MORE stats for a 100% chance for a 60% chance for less stats? Cause half of the scrolls are like that, adding more to the secondary stat on the scroll than it usually adds.
    Last edited by DualReaver; 2009-08-26 at 10:03 AM.

12. Default

of course there's no gun atk 100% GM scrolls

13. Default

They'll let everybody scroll their godly clean reverse $hit with these 100% 60 knock-off GM scrolls, then make them more common, then release 100% 10% knock-off GM scrolls. MS stands for "Money Sucker," and every time I see this sort of thing I am extremely glad I quit. I feel so bad for people addicted to this game, it is SUCH a waste.

14. Default

As much as I do agree the moneymaking plots suck, nothing forces you to buy it. Being addicted is not synonoumos to being a sucker. Also if you got the money to spare and feel you have fun, why is it SUCH a waste?
    Also, off topic because I just can't help myself, I dare say you, lurking at a maple forum a year after you quit, are one of the bigger maplejunkies out there.

15. Default

Lurking an MS forum =/= wasting hundreds of dollars on NX and Gach. As far as Maple being "free to play," it's a defense by addicts for addicts. People that are not addicted to Maple go and play something else, which is precisely what I have done, and if you're in Maple, you are in a game where advantages are gained by reckless spending. There is literally nothing to do in Maple other than grind endlessly, which is made faster and less retarded by... well... RECKLESS SPENDING. You can talk to people on Maple, but then you can do so on literally any other internet medium, including a free irc channel or forum.

Nobody "forces" a drug addict to buy drugs, but being addicted he's compelled to do so as much as if he were on a leash. Same as that, talking to some of my Maple friends, all they do is play Maple, and think about Maple when they're not playing. To such a person, 100% 60% GM scrolls are omfgbbqsauce, and they'll be glad to spend like 300 dollars to scroll their Reverse Lampion and overall and whatever with them. When 100% 10% GM scrolls come out, those same people will be more than glad to spend another 600 each to scroll all their gear, etc. Nexon is raking in quite a bit of cash for a "free" game, don't you think? What magical force is compelling all those people to spend so much on something that like half the game calls "free?"

If you disagree with taht, that's fine, but I am not going to discuss this issue further. It's your money, not mine, and it's your neck, not mine. I quit, and I huzzah for it.
    Last edited by Derimed; 2009-08-26 at 01:12 PM.

16. Default

Finally WS prices will lower?

17. Default

Only if by higher rate, they mean "Old 'New' NLC Gach Rate", cause that was the craziest thing I've ever seen. 3 white scrolls in 1 round of gach = gg.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No, now scrolls will lower since if they had the same rate as they did at NLC, everyone will gach at mush again instead, lowering scroll prices. (especially if they spit out GM scrolls a lot)