Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Back-to-School Events

1. Default

I don't know why I even bothered responding to you.

BUT HEY I FEEL LIKE WASTING MORE TIME

2. Default

You realize there's a much simpler option that would ultimately be more effective? Play a different game.

Not like Maple has anything that makes it that special, and if you don't care for the endless grinding that is it's very nature, why play? Makes more sense to go do something you'd actually enjoy.

3. Default

Some of the letters are guaranteed to have failtastic drop rates and horrible rewards mean its fodder for the event quest tab. At least the Aramia event hints that there might be a boss fight once she gets enough books back.

4. Default

That Pink Book Ghost looks funky. =3

Pretty disappointed, was hoping for better rewards. :<

5. Default

Any chance that the Cassandra will give a lunch box if you do it every day? If not, this event is a joke.

6. Default

If Nexon had common sense, they would have the event again. If it only happens once, it creates an imbalance in the game. How is it fair that the best weapon in the game is untradable and no longer available to new players?

Nexon should redo the event and make them tradable by scissor, it would encourage people to buy NX. But I don't know why Nexon didn't think of this idea.

7. Default

^
    I agree with Felix. This game is retardedly easy. Having things out there that are impossibly hard to get gives you something to work for. What's the point of having new content if Nexon just shoved everything into the Cash Shop? Think, "Hey, a Timeless weapon could be something I really want to get my hands on. Maybe I should try to kill Pink Bean." Not, "Hey, a Timeless weapon could be something I really want to get my hands on. I hope Nexon puts it in the Cash Shop so I can buy one." What's the point of playing the game if you can be satisfied with having everything put in your lap?

One-time event items. Happen in every game. Suck it up.

8. Default

You have no idea what you are talking about. It isn't the fact that it only happened once, it's the fact that it only happened once AND it is untradable. Can you name one other equip that is in the same situation? All jobs are able to obtain their endgame weapons, except hero/DW. If you think that is fair then you are an idiot.

9. Default

The game is only "retardedly easy" provided one meets the long list of requirements. Not all of us that play are in such a privileged position.

lol people really do have the wrong perception of me. If I didnt enjoy Maple I wouldnt play. I enjoy the free the play content to its fullest...the other 90% of the game is a whole different kettle of fish

10. Default

that's starting to become a rather short list.

1. have nx

11. Default

It might just be me, but the only other mmorpgs i've played have event weapons as virtually ALWAYS the best items. They are only there for a short time, so you have to be constantly playing to not miss out. Event items shouldn't reappear in the future, except for maple items.

Not to mention that heros don't even need a lunchbox as endgame, the reverse 1h sword is virtually as good as it thanks to the boosts it gets from maker that a lunchbox couldn't to make up for the one speed difference [which is also rendered useless by speed infusion or wind booster, whatever it's called]

12. Default

Agent equips will most likely be the same as lunchboxes, one time chance, and then gone. I don't quite get how you think when you write that all other classes can obtain their endgame weapons, but not heros? Lunchboxes gets beaten or at least matched by a good reverse executioners. As for the term endgame, it simply means the weapon you use at the end of the game... Level 90 weapons was endgame for the longest time, so was the dragon series, and now its reverse/timeless. It won't last.

13. Default

I guess you have a different definition of endgame weapon. Let me rephrase: it is "the best weapon that exists".

So people who started playing a year later should be forced to use inferior items? I don't see how that is balanced.

1. Even a reverse executioner with maximum bonuses from maker is worse than a lunch box.
    2. Warriors don't have speed infusion???

Agent equips are not end game items. There are many normal items that are better than the agent ones.

And no, an executioner cannot beat a lunchbox. Weapon attack isn't all that matters; a lunch box is speed 4.

Ok, if a new level 130 weapon is released, how will I wear it? I can't pass level 120.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Executioners are just as good.

Executioners are not inferior.

I fail to see how the many 6+ dex 6+ luck earrings are worse than pre existing earrings.

And an executioner is speed 5. It's not that big a difference, especially since you'll usually have SI available at the only place that matters. A boss fight.

If you can't pass 120 why the f'uck would you care about this? You clearly don't give a s'hit about training, and you probably don't boss. Not having a certain weapon shouldn't mean anything to you.

15. Default

Mark of the beta, Genesis Bandana, Red Maple Bandana.

The Turkey etc. pet too, but it's not actually useful so it doesn't matter.

16. Default

Except that is mathematically incorrect. Lunchbox does more DPS than a perfectly made Executioner.

The earrings are tradable, obviously. The untradable agent equips are not any better than non-agent items.

Is lunchbox tradable?

1. That difference is around 20 atk.
    2. How will I have SI when I am soloing a boss?

Uh, it ISN'T POSSIBLE to pass level 120 on a KoC.

17. Default

And that is why KoC are not considered End Game classes.

18. Default

Lol, who cares about a minor difference in damage on a Dawn Warrior? What bossing? It's not like any other Dawn Warriors can use lunchboxes either. And a perfect Reverse Executioner has 159 attack unhammered, which makes it pretty much even with 144 attack lunchboxes, especially with the extra STR.

Are you going to complain about how it's much harder to make a perfect 1h sword now that GM 10%s are no longer in large supply, too?
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-08-26 at 10:25 AM.