Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

1. Default

All my shortcuts to programs directly are in the Quick Launch in the bottom left (under the arrow). My start menu is pretty much exactly how installs go. I leave nothing on my desktop except when things go directly to it to be moved shortly after.

Icons in the main part of the Quick Launch from top left to top right and bottom left to bottom right:
    *Only folder of other harddrive. Where all my files are stored. Separate folders inside that.
    *IE 7. For use where sites require it.
    *Opera 9.51. Best browser ever.
    *Games folder. I install all my games to this folder, which is on my main hard-drive.
    *Fraps SS folder.
    *Logitech Keyboard Profiler. I need to close this when I go on Maple as Gameguard locks up my keyboard with this open. So it's a quick way to reopen this. Reason I like this open is I have shortcuts on my keyboard to things like AIM, MSN, Winamp, MapleStory, etc.

Note: I am using XP. It's the Royale Noir theme, which is considered the "lost theme" of XP. Just Google it if you want it.

My Desktop
    Last edited by banditcom; 2008-08-06 at 02:12 AM.

2. Custom User Title
    IGN: Will
    Level: 20
    Job: Metalworker
    Guild: Boston
    Alliance: Massachusetts
    usa

Har, I expected to see a lot more XP users.
    In any case:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

3. Default

Clutter. D:

I also cannot stand not seeing my time, day, and date in the corner. X( Which is also part of the reason why I have the taskbar raised.

4. Default

Yup it is.

Spoiler

Notice that there are no files at the bottom xD This was a joke that students at my high school sometimes did on fellow students/teachers. You'd see other students/the teachers at the computer trying to close the calculator for a few minutes and then asking some other people how to close it xD

As for my background, default Dell XPS background. Havent been in the mood/had time to change it so its just there for now, heh. (Its usually like that minus the calculator. I just put that there to emphasize a point xD)

5. Default

jason ur amazin

The Batman is not a wallpaper:
    Spoiler

Are there any other themes that don't require some sort of silly-ass hack to get them to work? I always liked the idea of using a custom theme, but didn't want to pineapple around with one of those programs that forced it through.

6. Default

Windows Server 2003:

I'll post my Linux screenshot latur. Been developing so I am not in it atm since we don't have Vana fully on multi-platform libraries yet. >_>

7. Neutron
    IGN: FantasticDR
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 200
    Job: BowMaster
    Guild: Defiance
    Alliance: DEalliance
    usa

Spoiler

8. Default

I dunno, I can't stand cluttered Desktops. Here's mine:

Spoiler

Before you ask, no I'm not using Windows Vista. >_>

9. Default

pineapple, 3-month-old thread bump.

I dunno, I feel kind of accomplished. Spent a few hours doing this.

Spoiler

10. Default

^is that a mac or a pc?
    edit: here's my pc
    old screen
    Spoiler

new screen
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Ian; 2008-11-14 at 11:45 PM.

11. Default

Mine~ Too lazy to alt+tab maple back to full screen.

Spoiler

12. Default

Update:

Spoiler

Looks a lot better, doesn't it?

13. Default

GAH! The amount of people that have messy desktops in this thread makes me cringe in pain. ;_; Oh, and BARF @ Mac's

Yeah, I went there.

ANYWAYS,

My Desktop

14. Default

I love your wallpaper.

As for mine... if you hate a lot of colour, you've been warned.

Spoiler