Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [Update] Ver. 0.74

1. Default

Nope, but I fixed it by deleting all HackShield files and downloading the new files from Nexon's site like it says in that notice. :p No longer d/c'ing now.

2. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

ew.. as if multi-pet wasnt bad enough as is.
    so, the hammer glitch is fixed... what will happen to that one guy with the +10 gun? most valuable/legendary weapon in the game status, or were its stats reset?

3. Default

A 95 att IW isn't really the most valuable thing ever, but I'd like to know what happens as well *gets popcorn*.

4. Default

basically just made a whole bunch of quests that weren't available to cygnus open to them. Still don't have a "Cleaning up the Streets" for cygnus but otherwise most every quest has been fixed.

5. Default

So...they still can't turn in badges. Lovely...

6. Default

Why does my patch always mess things up? It keeps killing off my MS.exe, and then I have to delete everything and reinstall. I'm tired of this crap. I thought they finally stopped doing this.

Is there an easier way to solve this idiocy? Other than redownloading the installer...

7. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

So.... They didn't fix the server transfer hammer thing, nor did they change the way hammers affect HT pendants?

8. Default

Lol, they fixed their typo with another typo.
    No. of times the Vicious Hanmmer was applied > Number of Viciousi- Hammer applied.
    They can't even fix the easiest of the things. But meh, its the least of the problems they should care about now.
    Last edited by Amnesia; 2009-08-12 at 11:06 AM.

9. Default

No and no.

10. Default

Cygnus will never able to CWKPQ. I think NEXON is too lazy to add Cygnus' skills to the Reactors, therefore, CWKPQ for Cygnus will never be avaiable.

Also, I think they don't want to overpower more an already overpowered race, so that message "You can't enter because you're a member of the Cygnus Knights" is intended.

11. Default

Are you still using the patcher from Nexon? If so, use Fiel's patcher. Haven't had any problems with his patcher, so it might be good for you to use as well. :P

12. Default

At least they handled the Legendary Spirit skill issue surprisingly well. For those of us who already had it completed, they made it so a lightbulb version of the quest appears and gives you the skill. I have two different versions of his quest in my complete section now, too. Free +1, hehe.

Added 7 Victoria quests we were missing and 1 Ludibrium quest. Possibly more, but those are the ones for 80 and under added.

Really retarded they still haven't fixed the 120 Cygnus quests.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'm not looking forward to the fact that manon/griffy will be hard as f'uck to find after they fix the quest though.