Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Thanks for the reply, but yeah the Dex PAC is just what I have now to compensate for lower accuracy so I can train at Hoodoo's now.

Any other opinions?

2. Default

I'm a level 84 crusader. The last huge training session I did was 74-80 last Thanksgiving during the 4x. I gained 2 more levels within a month or so after that. I gained the last 2 (83 and 84) in the past 7 months or so, 84 being about a week or two ago. Most of it was the new mini boss quests and the various CWK ones that gave a bunch of exp. :X

So...where to train? I hate all ludi maps. Heck, in general, I hate large maps like that. I can barely stand wolf spiders, but because of my low damage and high pot burning, training there sucks. :/

I did try Pirates for a little while and...got bored. Instantly. I could not stand circling the map at ALL. <_<

So, equips/stats:
    3/3/3/3 +40 HP +40 MP 60 W. Def 60 M. Def 4 Speed 1 Jump 7 Slot Lord Pirate's Hat
    17 DEX 9 ACC 50 W. Def 2 Speed 0 Slot Black Dragon Robe
    +50 MP 2 M. Def 5 Slots Leaf Earrings/8 W. Def 58 M. Def 5 Slot Cecelia's Earrings
    5/5/5/5 +100 HP +100 MP 35 W. Def 35 M. Def 3 Slot Silver Deputy Star
    1 Att 6 STR 7 W. Def 8 M. Def 0 Slot Pink Adventurer Cape
    8 Att 5 STR 29 W. Def 1 ACC 0 Slot Dark Husk
    4 STR 1 DEX 49 W. Def 3 Speed 2 Slot Dark River Boots
    105 Att 7 STR 1 W. Def 0 Slot Blue Screamer

5615 HP
    657 MP
    395 STR (365 base)
    98 DEX (72 base)
    12 INT (4 base)
    12 LUK (4 base)

Attack: 1230 ~ 2183
    W. Def: 231
    M. Def: 117
    Acc: 114
    Avoid: 30
    Speed: 109%
    Jump: 101%

So there ya go. Anyone have training suggestions? I do have a 121 Bishop (missing 3 skill points) that I gained access to from a friend. It only has the 3 base skills and Maple Warrior so far. Whenever I get around to doing the Genesis quest, I'll have level 1 of that and I already have level 1 Maple Warrior. I'm considering leeching my crusader, but that would require training the bishop and yea...<_<

3. Default

Where should a level 51 Axe fighter (Very well funded) that can average hit about 2.9k-3.4k with Power strike train at for the 4x EXP this Saturday and Sunday?

FoG? STD's?

4. Default

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good
    swordman>fighter>sader>hero guide?
    I'm planning on making one for fun, and
    am totally clueless about warriors xD;

thanks <3
    -Larka

5. Default

There's a few DEX discussion threads in this forum. Those should be able to help you figure out how much DEX you'll want (rest would go into STR).

I could type out the skill builds, but meh. For warrior, get Max HP increase first (you have to add like lvl 3-5 hp recovery before that :X). After that, max power strike and slash blast.

For Fighter, do w/e order you want. I suggest mastery in your lower levels for the added acc and saving PG or FA till the end. For FA, save up about 12+ skill points and dump it all at once.

For a crusader, max combo first. Then add Coma, and then panic. You'll finish up with shout and relax.

I don't know much about a hero's build. :X

If there isn't one on this forum, I do know that Sleepywood/MapleTip/etc have various warrior guides. Most are pretty accurate for the skillbuilds of heroes.

6. Default

Its been proven that getting combo to 21 then maxing coma is better, but other than that, you can do pretty much whatever.

7. Default

Really? I haven't heard of that before. Although I guess I could see why, but meh. Either way, just go Combo, Coma, and Panic and you can't be screwed too much. XD

8. Default

What attack red katana is roughly equivalent to a 119/12 sparta for damage per minute? And is anyone willing to sell me one ;_;?

9. Default

"roughly" 106 attack, but it depends on your level/other equips. I can calculate an exact amount if you want to PM me with more info.

10. Default

I'm a WK about to reach 8x, and mysterious path 3 has been working fine, but should i move on somewhere else? I'll max out Fire charge next level and I was thinking dual ghost pirates...Are there any other, maybe better options out there or should I go with this?

And I forgot to mention I have 108 accuracy at the moment o_o, so I might have some problems with that later...Sniper potions will only go so far(118). Although I COULD use a 12dex cape I have instead of a 3atk pac but would that be worth it?
    Last edited by Fireclipse; 2008-11-02 at 02:28 AM.

11. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Nope.

12. Default

im told blue kents is good for wk. try windraiders too (but i cant remember what their strengths/weaknesses are). or ghost pirates if you miss duals too much.

imo, the dex cape is worth it if you dont miss with it but miss without it when youre using a sniper pill. you wont be killing in anything less than 5 hits, and even 1 miss in those 5 hits would be more damage than the extra 3 att gives you.

13. Neutron
    IGN: RajPwN
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 136
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Pirates
    Alliance: FM & MTS <3

I'm trying to figure out how much damage my DK would do at lv 80.. It has 17 base dex, 4 int, and 4 luk.. All together at lv 80, after equips it would have something like 453 str, 69 dex, and 142-145 attack (without pot). According to hidden-street, my max range would be 3384.. How much damage would that be with the 3 hit attack (forgot what it's called)? Sorry, I don't know crap about warriors, I just got the DK to lv 70 for fun.. I'm thinking about getting it to 80, just to be a damage whore f3. Any help?
    Also, how much accuracy would be good, or enough to train at lv 80?
    Thanks in advance.

14. Default

At that level it depends a lot on what you train on, you get up to 6-7k damage penalty if you hunt strong monsters.

15. Default

What is the formula for HP washing for swordsman, spearman, DK, and DrK? I know about washing, but I don't know the formula. Thank you!

16. Electron
    IGN: Lynel/Pidlin
    Server: Broa
    Level: 15x
    Job: Loladin/DK
    Guild: Insanity
    Alliance: Insanity

Don't know exactly what you mean but...

Minimum MP required spearman: 159 + (level * 4)
    HP per AP: 20-24 + Max HP Increase
    MP lost per AP removed: 4
    MP gained per level: 4-6 + (INT/10)

17. Default

Hey der guys. I'm level 100 now and wondering.. What of the remaining moves is best to max? Relax(Mp recovery), Shout or Armor Crush? While I'm at it, can someone refer me to a good and reasonable build (primarily for Himes/Newties/Skele) for a hero. Thanks in advance.

Lulz, I posted it in the wrong thread before...

18. Default

The first thing I would max is Shout. It's not very useful, to be honest, but it's nice to have it for stunning (if you ever need to) or just a ranged attack to kill snails...or to kill that giant fairy in APQ.

After that, I'd go for Relax, considering Armor Crush is useless...I just put a single point in it for show.