Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1205
  1. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

I just wanted to remind you folks how far things have creeped up from the old days, lol.

2. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Ah, the good old days. When class and level mattered more than equipment sets, potential and random options. Back in those days, Sins were the best Zakumers ever. 1v1 damage, pineapple yeah.

3. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Only thing I have of value is a level 120 Kaiser card and a level 30 Thunder Breaker card. Already broke 1k range with this buff at level 26.

4. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

New self buffed range! I break 6k LUK with a +40 potion.

I think I should be pretty close to capping with Asura on stuff like Chaos Zak/Horntail now...

5. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Don't forget you get that +10% buff, plus the 50luk from Hyper Luck, which should put you at 300k+. You can definitely hit max with Asura.

Also how long can you stand on zak without getting hit?

6. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Oh right, I totally forgot about those :X I can stand on Zakum without getting hit for the entire duration of the fight. I've left my character sitting in the middle of a Hall of Honour map overnight and came back without having been touched, so I'll be at 100% critical with the new Shadow Meld.

7. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

So I feel bad for posting in this thread because I feel like there are so many better thieves out there.

Anyway, on AB buff + training stuff as of last week, since you can glitch it to be permanent atm.
    Spoiler

8. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Self buffed, nothing left to improve until shielding wards come back and the empress shoulders become obtainable:

Terms & Conditions:

Spoiler

9. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Wow, quite impressive!

I've always admired your Shad, but it seems your DB is shaping up very nicely :]

And I wish I still had that Decent Bless that I rented off you :P

10. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Thank you! I was somewhat tempted to start playing my Shadower again, but every time I log onto it and see Phase Dash instead of Assaulter and BoT missing it makes me sad >_< and yeah, I wish I still had decent CO xD

11. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Self buffed range =)

Still have a few improvements to make so it's bound to get better ^^

12. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Not a super pro or anything, but here's my phantom's current range:
    Clean

Self buffed

And, without potential..
    Spoiler

Forgot to screen shot buffed without potential. ):

I really should scroll/cube my cane, and cube my card..
    Total % is 105 now by the way.

13. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

I broke 700ks with Venom :D Hoping to get to 500k range when my cape and boots are finished, after hyper skills.

14. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Managed 500k range a little earlier than expected!

...and this was with Advanced Dark Aura and Terms & Conditions. @_@

15. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

@Mazz,

I'm thinking about switching over to my old DB since I've got nothing left to do on Phantom, but I've not been able to get some answers, and I hope you can help me out a bit.

If i have the same gear armor-wise, and switch a 22x Cane to a 22x Dagger, would the range be the same on two characters, without taking into the accout Katara's attack?

Also, what is your clean range, if you don't mind me asking. Been tempted to make a DB to go emp, and I was just wondering with what range you go to emp

Thanks in advance =)

16. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Hi! Your range won't be exactly the same since the Cane and Dagger damage formulas are slightly different (I think), but it should be pretty similar unbuffed, not taking into account the Katara's attack at least. When buffed the Phantom range should be higher though since Dual Blade doesn't get any %damage buffs. I'm not great at damage calculations though so I'm probably not the best person to ask xD

My clean range is currently ~392k or so, but DB is capable of soloing Empress fully with around 200k range and 120-140% boss or so.

17. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Oh I see, thanks so much for your quick reply.

ATM on my phantom, I am sitting on 270k~ clean, and I have a 128 Katara handy, so I hope to be hitting 300~ks clean, and hopefully a bit more when i finish twiddling with my tyrants.

I'm thankful you mentioned the range needed to solo emp cause that was what i was really interested in, haha. My friends nearly do it with 200m clean range, and they say to be hitting 5-6m per asura at Empress. With your range, buffed, that is, I'm assuming you can cap on Empress using asura right?

Sorry for the questions, I just want to make a smooth transition =D

18. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Cane and Dagger have the same multiplier, but the dagger formula uses STR as another second stat, in addition to DEX, so if you have the same equips and the same attack dagger/cane, they should be around the same, unbuffed, though I'd expect Dagger to be higher due to your STR, even more so due to the Katara, but Phantoms have slightly more LUK from skills, but just like 10 or so, if I recall correctly. There might be passive attack buffs on both sides I'm forgetting though.

19. Default Re: Southperry's own Thief Flaunting thread =D

Alright thanks =)

Since this is a bragging thread,

Please note, i only effectively have one pendant, that tempest pendant is a temporary fix. Sold my CHTP in anticipation for a better pendant but seller backed out F4