Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

This would be nice, love it.

Still, I foresee Palas complaining about this elemental shift thing(if they ever get implemented)

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

only reason why i suggested it, is because it wouldn't be worse than the current scenario.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I would greatly enjoy an elemental shift system on my Paly, it seems fun and it'd keep me on my toes, something that requires quick reflexes, like using Chaos Lock to avoid Screen Crack at Aky.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

To be honest, I'd rather they change the elemental system altogether and make enemies have varying levels of elemental weakness/resistance (in %, for example, so that it the damage bonus/penalty won't be fixed).

It would be interesting to have Final Fantasy's "Absorb" level of resistance as well, where hitting an enemy with that particular element actually heals it. It would be extremely...annoying coupled with the element shift buff. Having a skill with a debuff that changes the enemy's resistances might work well too...or a boss could have an attack similar to how Ice/Fire Demon used to work just after Big Bang (forces target to become weak to user's primary element). Equipment that gives players elemental weaknesses (or just make the player take more damage overall; "Cursed" equipment, so to speak) as a trade-off for giving them powerful stat bonuses/effects would also be interesting.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Would be nice if the current charges affected the animations of Rush and Sanctuary and Guardian..

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

LOL! you are right! I meaning of Buster, Fury is OK now lol.. my fault, sorry guys

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I laughed at this revamp.

/* Then I realized it was kinda f'ucking stupid and punched a teddy bear. */

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

But it's not in official yet...>_>

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

that's the worst part, they probably gonna go like

impale190->185%
    raging blow 220->330% and 40% ignore defense
    paladins->bosses now halve damage again

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

In all likelihood they'll probably just make raging blow less ridiculous in every way and give some slight buffs to the other two.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

It really wouldn't make any sense to revert a change they just made to Paladins.

They might do it in the next revamp though, since Nexon.

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Pretty much all of this would be the bare minimum for me to switch my main back to my Paladin.

I couldn't care less about all these defensive buffs and random damage/hit count buffs. If really don't want Paladins to have any sort of elemental advantage at bosses, then rip out elements and give them some party tanking skills. If they want Paladins to be elemental knights, then rip out the ridiculous God Mode crap and come up with some decent elemental play.

I would like to believe that Paladins could be elemental tanks, but Nexon has proven to me that they simply lack the creativity necessary to do that. At this point, I suspect the only element revamp Paladins might get would be something like: "Stack all elemental charges together and no more elemental properties! HURRAH! :trollface.jpg:"

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I love this patch beacause it's the first patch that completely and blatantly makes a job useless (Dawn Warriors).

Soon we'll have so many jobs that old jobs will just become replaced, like Bishops 2.0 and Heroes 2.0...

Mark my words.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Lol at the new Endure.. 20 skill points for 20% resistance..
    Look at DS and Mikhail
    20 skill points : 60% resistance AND x2 your defenses

Warrior Stance : 4th Job , 30 skill points
    DS Stance : Beginner Job, ZILCH skill points

DS gets Rush at 2nd Job, Warriors get it at 4th Job..

Warriors really need a real revamp instead of whatever pineapple is present here

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

What.

They're still the second best cygnus once mikhails can no longer be created.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

This, this, this, 100000000000xx THIS

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

Warriors have needed a real Revamp since JUMP, when most classes got completely redesigned (Like Bowmaster), and nothing happened to Warriors(With some exceptions to Heroes, like always) except a few damage buffs.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

I wish they would drop the static damage cap, and base it on cast times instead, for a fixed 10m/sec cap.

Hits once every 0.6 seconds? 6 mil damage cap.
    Hits once every 0.125 seconds? 1.25mil damage cap.
    Hits 5 times every 0.6 seconds? 1.2 mil damage cap.

And so on.

Then Blast and Sacrifice could do 1 really strong hit, like you'd expect a melee class to do, instead of this retarded "well it swings once but it hits 3 times!" pomegranate. And slower weapons wouldn't be permanently worse, cause they could do higher damage.

I'd also like if Paladins' animations depended on not just the player's element, but the mob's element. Ice vs. Ice weak? Big splashy hit. Fire vs. Fire immune? Your attack fizzles out.

Then there's room for mobs that can dynamically change elements, etc. without making Paladins useless in parties (since you can't exactly see if your damage is any good when a whole party's hitting at once)
    Although it'd also help if the monsters used buffs over them, same as damage reflect, to tell you what was up.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

That's asking Nexon to do a lot of work. Something they don't need to do since they can just add to the hit count; and as we all know, Nexon will take the easy route for everything.

Yeah, it would make more sense, but Animation Hits to Actual Hits being the same was something that we lost a long time ago.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.427 - Warrior Revamp

The game has to calculate attack speeds anyway; making it calculate max damage at the same time is just a matter of changing the code. (#sec times per second cap, instead of just getting the cap)

It'd be easier than changing the number of attacks half the classes do every other update, in terms of only having to update one spot instead of lots.