Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMS 1.2.218:
    Wind Archer:
    Sky Song
    Spiral Vortex
    Hyper

Some nerfs.

2. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMS 1.2.218:
    Mercedes:
    Spoiler
    Double Leap Tornado
    Hyper

Nerf to Legendary Spear spam, passive buff to Leap Tornado damage. They might have been compensated with delay cuts because Unicorn Drive, Leap Tornado Legendary Spear were added to the chain list, but I don't have the new delays.

3. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMS 1.2.218:
    Wild Hunter:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Some buffs around. Considering cutting the +WATK% out and having it in a separate table for comparison. Did Sonic Roar never activate Final Attack until now?

4. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Thought for sure Bowmaster was better than Marksman after the buff but I guess not.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

This is funny.

6. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

If a BM is using Hurricane Splitter and the Installation has AFA, even with buffing shouldn't its hit/s be higher?

Hurricane: 8.33
    AFA: 5.831
    Magic Arrows: 4.998
    Installation: 8.33
    Installation AFA: 5.831

Thats 33 hits without the split and 41 with. I don't get whats happening @_@ Are the buffs that bad

I was told BMs were the strongest Archer atm in KMS.

7. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I might be doing something wrong, but it looks like Bowmasters went down a bit?

8. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

...BMs only increased. Not sure what you may be missing. Did you take hurricane splitter or installation afa into consideration?

9. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

i compared the 1st page warcher to the recently posted warcher chart. unless i'm comparing the wrong information, the most recent chart is showing increases, not decreases. please clarify 'slight nerf'

EDIT: yes, i was comparing the wrong information.
    looks like the slight warcher nerf is around 9-13% decrease in damage on 1v1
    Last edited by kayeyearekay; 2014-08-21 at 11:58 PM.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I can't speak for this update, but Blaster did not previously activate Magic Arrows and I can't remember about it activating AFA but I doubt it. Split Hurricane still only counts as 1 attack for AFA/MA activation purposes so it's pretty lackluster. You can check Elufu's calculations over on Basil for a more detailed account of the numbers, but Nexon is basically derping and has no idea how BMs actually work.

11. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I was comparing the first page BM to the one on the previous page.

Does the Hurricane table not use Arrow Blaster turret? I think that was the case before, but it would be quite silly for JoeTang not to have changed it after this update.

And if BMs actually do 15k% without turret, then wow, are they above MMs now. All on top of Armour Break's effect.

12. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I know hurricane is 1 attack but it is two hits. My numbers did not include any splitter afa. Elufu herself has said that BMs are the strongest Archer in KMS atm. I don't see Nexon derping at all.

@ivege I see.

13. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMS 1.2.218:
    Bow Master:
    Arrow Platter/Uncountable Arrow
    Hurricane/Uncountable Arrow
    Hyper

Looked over it again, Turret wasn't properly being used with Hurricane. Magic Arrow was added to it too.

14. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

You and I Patch:

Wind Archer:
    Sky Song
    Spiral Vortex
    Hyper

The OP has the first release patch, and this was a buff after it came out I believe, which is what the most recent patch should be compared with.

15. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Yea, JT fixed it, well, I am assuming, I am just looking at hits and what he is saying hes doing, which sounds right.

AFAIK, when fighting a rock BMs are the strongest Archer. Its wierd that I dont feel any hype from BMs. Maybe, its because many are skeptical of AFA Turret as KMS has only given a vague reference to it at best. Like JT said, IDK if its real or a bug, but its DEFINITELY there, for now. I am also not sure where ppl are getting this, but apparently a major revamp is coming for alot of classes and this patch may not mean much.

16. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Probably has to do with what is implied by this patch.
    http://orangemushroom.net/2014/07/23...or-star-force/
    The SP and skill changes suggest 5th job or some other revamp.

17. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

@-@ Makes sense

thx!

18. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Actually they said in the Coordinator's Invitation event that the third patch of the summer update will contain updates to I think 30 or 31 (out of 35) jobs, both in terms of their skills and stories!

19. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I WANT A LUMI REVAMP! lol ok no I'm only half serious. Lumi is good as it is, with advantages to both KMS and GMS systems. I've remarked before (several times) that Luminous is one of the classes with the fewest tweaks since they were released. I'm hoping that they would make it less slow, and less DC-causing, and less good for hackers to abuse -.-

Hadriel

20. Default Re: Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Like Jett without the falling stars disconnections?