1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

http://www.trentonian.com/general-ne...el-ban-on-hold
    yeah totally an impartial judge who is capable of writing up that large up a document in such a small amount of time and wasn't working on it ahead of time nope nothin to see here folks

nope no impartiality problem at all

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

Well, we've known the language of the order for quite some time now. It's not like he hasn't had ample time to form an opinion on the executive order.

3. Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

9th circuit again, nothing out of the ordinary. Trump already stated in his rally last night he is considering putting the first executive order through the Supreme Court just as a pineapple you to the 9th circuit for overturning the second one, and I think that is a completely justified action at this point, because seriously, pineapple those plum; strictly based on laws that (as of yet) have not been overturned, Trump could have imposed a travel ban on the entire world based on nothing more than "I felt like it was an emergency" and it would have been 100% within his rights as the sitting president, instead he made a temporary ban on only 7 nations. I felt like the first one was already far too weak and shortlived, personally. The courts delaying this pomegranate from even reaching the Supreme Court as long as possible is borderline illegal and hopefully something is done about it, and if anyone can figure out a way around the pomegranatety, stagnant bureaucracy of this country, it's Trump, he's already done more positive for this country in a couple months than Obama did in his entire 8 years, and he STILL doesn't even have his full cabinet yet.

Hopefully Le Pen's numbers are not being falsely inflated like the Netherlands did with Geert Wilders, in order to push that narrative that "the populist movement is over"; she's not amazing but still gives a better chance for Europe to not die in a sea of criminally inclined immigrants like Sweden already has and Germany nearly has than any other politician currently running for office over there.

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

Yikes

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Does it really even matter? Still doesn't include any of the muslim countries with nationals that have actually done terrorist attacks in the United States during the last decades.

6. Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

This is the argument many are using against it; I agree that it is far too lax, but it's silly to ditch the whole thing just because all of the middle eastern countries are not on the list. Why is the only option to get rid of the whole thing, why can't the solution simply be to add even more terrorist countries onto the list? Aside from that, the argument that no terrorists have come out of any of those countries already on the list is fundamentally flawed, most terrorists do not come directly from those countries, but they do fund the terrorist organizations; Trump targeted the wrong group of countries in my opinion, the countries that fund the terrorist organizations are not necessarily the countries that terrorists come from directly.

The reason why the argument is flawed though is because Syria is on that list. Syrian "refugees" are currently tearing apart any European country they can get into, which is the only reason you are correct in saying that no terrorists from that country are attacking the US. Sweden says everything is fine there; read about what Tim Pool found there to debunk that ridiculous claim, there are huge zones in many of the major cities that you literally cannot enter without being killed, and the police told him to either go away and stop reporting or they would "not be around next time" when he was reporting in one of those zones and some refugees waylaid him. The funny part is, he went because he didn't believe it was bad there and was trying to prove infowars wrong; he called one of the least affected areas of the country "no worse than the ghettos in the US", then he went to the real pomegranateholes and changed his opinion; Sweden is absolutely pineappleed and now even the liberals are starting to see it because of him, and I am glad he handled it with integrity and did not cover it up like many in the current world MSM would....Sweden is so pineappleed that the police won't even admit that it was a problem, their actual quote is “We had extra police on the ground today and tonight because of the poetry evening in Rinkeby because there will be so many visitors.”. A pineappleING POETRY SESSION. WITH MASKED MEN THAT CHASE DOWN REPORTERS.

Germany says everything is fine there; they are PAYING the refugees a monthly salary just to sit at home and not start pomegranate (of course, they take the money then still start pomegranate), and are now paying them money to leave the country, and even that isn't working. Germany isn't quite as pineappleed yet but if Merkel gets back into office and invites millions more refugeeterrorists in like she wants to they will be. All in all, the only reason not many "terrorist attacks" are reported now is because, why do they need to do so? They already control those areas. Every day is a constant, 24/7 terror attack on any non-Muslim that lives anywhere close to those areas of those two countries, strictly because they never know when their home will be invaded, their belongings stolen, their daughters/wives kidnapped and raped for the rest of their lives for reproduction of more extremists, and the males either murdered for being an infidel or publicly shamed and thrown in jail for racism if they say a word about it to anyone. If that isn't a state of "terror", what the pineapple is?

7. Trump minus th money

Somalia. Ohio State attack.
    Thanks bye.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

For any who haven't seen it:
    Maryland Judge concurred that the ban explicitly targets Muslims.

@Flonne; Got any sources besides Breitbart/InfoWars? I tried looking into it and found the bet but couldn't find any coverage of the results by a reputable source. There is and should be a distinction between crime caused by refugees and acts of terrorism.

9. Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

Tim Pool is a liberal journalist, he is not with infowars or breitbart, he went to Sweden in order to prove that Trump and the far right media outlets are all blowing things way out of proportion and was legitimately surprised when he found that what they are saying is 100% true. Why should there be a distinction between terrorists and refugees? If the refugees are terrorizing the locals and taking over portions of the country for themselves, that makes them terrorists, does it not?

And yes, the entire point of the ban is to target Muslims, because they are producing the terrorists, what of it? I'm not going to argue that it's not a Muslim ban, of course it is. The only people arguing otherwise still don't realize that there are no merits left in being politically correct in today's society, you should say what you mean and mean what you say and not try to obfuscate the truth, because generally the truth is also exactly what is needed as opposed to the halftruths that political correctness brings.

10. Trump minus th money

I'll have to argue against you there. It's not a Muslim ban. If it were, it would include Malaysia and Indonesia. It's not even really a "ban" because that implies a kicking out.
    It's a temporary restriction on immigration from destabilized nations that have pretty much no central government and no agencies capable of maintaining databases with regards to their denizens. And if the data does not exist, how the hell can any background checks be performed?
    So the solution that countries have come up with is...nothing. Just take everyone in anyway, our people aren't having enough children, we need replacements, 15 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "fuck having laws and countries and pomegranate", don't you remember that poor little toddler who drowned on that one beach that one time? Because of that we need to take in fighting-age men and pretend they are children, and if anyone objects, just derisively malign them as cowering in fear of women and children (that's not cognitive-dissonance sexism though because "we're on the right side of history!!!", and besides, rapists are victims too!).

So it's a temporary solution.
    Honestly I wonder why Trump doesn't either:
    a) Halt all immigration, period, until they can set up their "extreme vetting" solution, or
    b) make 6 executive orders, limiting immigration on each nation individually, daring the Nutty Ninth to actually issue explanations on why each nation is stable enough to dump refugees into here instead of make blanket statements.

11. Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

The point I was making was that those countries are definitely being targetted because they are creating and/or funding terrorism, and in modern society, terrorism is directly synonymous with Islam, thus, all of the countries being targetted are being targetted because of their ethic group. I don't know why he is targetting so few, and I 100% agree that we should temporarily halt all immigration from everywhere; his ban was designed to be a temporary thing to begin with, it was only designed to be around 90-120 days by his own word, meaning that the asshats who keep blocking it are the ones who are prolonging the issue, they are actually making it harder for the immigrants than it would have been if they had just shut the pineapple up about it and let it continue unhindered, proving that they don't give a pomegranate about anything but their own virtuesignalling; they know for a fact Trump is going to keep going until he gets what he wants, and every time they block him it's just going to make him more pissed off. That might make him spiteful, but pineapple it, I can relate with that, it's about time those extremist liberals got a taste of their own medicine, being nice with them has never worked anyway. At least they couldn't cry racism if it was a full travel ban, and I think that would be safer anyway.

And yeah, there are hundreds of articles like that, more coming out every day; just today I saw one where a 14 year old raped a 90 year old woman, they will quite literally rape anyone of any age AT any age given half a chance. From kidnapping children off the street to breaking into homes and kidnapping children to running a child sex ring out of a pineappleing kebab truck in the middle of a pineappleing neighborhood (I guess they think it's OK since their prophet had a child wife). In every case, if ANYONE comes forward to report it, they are called racists, the refugees in question are outraged, the public is outraged, and the person either shuts up or they go to jail for hate speech. Sweden is a godless hellhole at the moment; you have only to look at the quality of life index of the country to see how tragic it is; they used to have one of the highest quality of life indexes in the world, now estimates place them at third world status by the end of the next decade (2030 is the ETA, to be exact, and that number was made BEFORE the bulk of the Syrian refugees hit, it's going to be much sooner than that). They should be considered a horrible lesson, not an inspiration.

12. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

@Flonne Thought I knew what was going on in Sweden, living 200 miles east of it and visiting there several times but always happy to be corrected by better sources /s. Don't get me wrong, I know about the issues they have and it's been covered a lot here (mostly so we can avoid repeating their mistakes) but the idea that you cannot enter some of the cities without being killed is bs. I looked at the Quality of Life Index 2017 you're referring to and it looks like Sweden still beats USA in terms of safety.

Btw, I'm interested to hear what you meant here:
    Unless you consider appointing fools like Betsy DeVos in his administration, massive cuts to healthcare, education, science, environment and 54 billion/year more into military a positive for America, not quite sure what you mean. And yeah he doesn't even have his full cabinet yet but parts of it have already fallen apart.

13. Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

It's been proven by using proxies that certain European countries' IP ranges, including Sweden, are blocked from seeing any negative press about Sweden. You can visit a site and view a negative article, load a Swedish proxy, and the article is unviewable (took me a while to find it, but here's the proof of that http://webmshare.com/play/b8BAv). It's not like you are walking around in those areas anyway; I live near Fort Knox, and I've never been inside of it, just because you live near something doesn't mean you know much about it, particularly when the media is censoring the issue in that entire region of the world.

Betsy DeVos is going to do exactly what she was hired to do; destroy our pomegranatety education system. She hates most things about it and is perfectly happy to nuke large portions of it from existence. My only gripe is that just wiping it out is not a fix, and I don't think she is smart enough to put in a new one that is good enough. Anything is better than what we currently have, so even if she pineapples up royally she can't break it more than it already is, but I would prefer an actual good one if possible. You will notice that Trump has hired many people that dislike the department they are the head of, this was done for the same reason. Department of Energy in particular is going to get the same treatment.
    Last edited by Flonne; 2017-03-18 at 05:49 PM.

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

I know he's a liberal journalist and not with IW or BB. I saw that he went to Sweden on the bet, but couldn't find any actual coverage of the results outside of IF or BB.

I'm not making a distinction between terrorists and refugees, I'm making a distinction between ordinary crime and terrorism. I think Pool's comparison of refugee camps to inner cities is probably apt. Take any disenfranchised population with no wealth and very little opportunity and you're going to get crime. Rampant crime will create fear (see Chicago) but that doesn't make it terrorism.

If you accept that the EO is an explicit Muslim ban, then it will very likely be ruled unconstitutional. The only people arguing it isn't a Muslim ban are Trump and his fellow Republicans because they know that it weakens their legal argument. Your own anti-PC president is saying it's not a Muslim ban. Why did he back off the ban on Iraq? Because he bowed to pressure from Congressional Republicans who didn't want people thinking the propped up Iraqi government is incompetent. He's just an PC and politically expedient as any other politician.

DeVos' education strategy is indeed exactly like Trump's strategy on EPA, ACA, and DoE. Burn it all down and let god sort it out. Yes, let's shut down the DoE which does unimportant thinks like regulate nuclear power, fund research on nuclear weapons detection, and monitor the energy grid. That won't make us vulnerable to terrorist attacks. That's just as unimportant as educating children, providing medical care, and stopping global warming. I'm not saying they were doing a great job beforehand, but at least they tried. Trump's strategy is all destruction and no construction.

@xparasite9; Making 6 EO has the exact same impact and is subject the exact same arguments. I'll also point out that MD isn't part of the "Nutty Ninth". You're also using the burden of proof in the wrong direction. Trump needs to actually prove that:
    1) These countries pose an explicit threat beyond other countries which have kept their immigration standards
    2) Stopping immigration solves that threat
    3) These countries aren't being unfairly targeted on the basis of religion

Halting all immigration would be an economic nightmare and turn every university, hospital, and tech company against him. It would probably get around the religious angle though so +1
    Last edited by VerrKol; 2017-03-21 at 01:19 PM.

15. Default Re: Federal judge in Hawaii (obama appointee) puts Trump travel ban on hold

Tim Pool has his own youtube channel unaffiliated with any right wing association with multiple videos on his trip to Sweden. What better coverage is there than first person footage?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Timcasts/videos
    Rinkeby is the worst area in the country that he covered but it's all pretty bad.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. I'll check it out later.