1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default PSA: Loot your Beefy Coins and FP Cases as soon as they drop

These items fade away 20 seconds after dropping, instead of the usual 3 minutes.

That means ranged, mobile, or large AoE attackers probably lose out on most of their coins and cases.
    And people who rely on their pet looting "abandoned" drops (like afk'ers in SDH) won't get any coins/cases at all, because items only become available for other people's pets to loot at about 2:45 minutes after they drop.

No idea why this happens. It's only since the last patch (Pink Bean), and does not appear in the patch notes. Could be a bug, but I can't imagine why it would only affect event items. (Other untradeables, such as Monster Park ticket pieces, still last the full 3 minutes).

2. Default Re: PSA: Loot your Beefy Coins and FP Cases as soon as they drop

It's a carry over from KMS, I think. There, all event items disappear quickly, I'm not quite sure why, but if you're a foreign player, you can't really count on looting them on time unless you have a pet.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: PSA: Loot your Beefy Coins and FP Cases as soon as they drop

Yeah, KMS has had this system for a long while now. I wonder whether or not they are going to keep this "feature."

4. Default Re: PSA: Loot your Beefy Coins and FP Cases as soon as they drop

This explains why I haven't been able to loot from people lately. I notice this affects medal of honor also.