2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

Good! Having to reassign them all the time was getting really annoying.

3. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

SO you mean all those inno and CoG I bought on the last day now needlessly expire on the 30th?

Also, that change to the EE scroll in RPS actually makes it worth. Good job, Nexon, I guess, for making me dabble in this otherwise useless event.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

Except it was usable before, with Protects and Superior Wards both available with Reward Points.

Just that now you don't have to protect your gear, in exchange for the scroll giving one less star and failing twice as often.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

YES!!!

6. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

Can't you just edit the description for the 60% so it states the explosion rate and you know not nerf the pomegranate out of that reward?

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I think it's a fair trade off for those that don't live in Star World. It literally takes me 2 hours on weekdays to get 1k points because of how dead it is (and I'm not that good at one card or monsteropoly) and bossing only goes so far. Those wards are extremely pricey. And those who get most of their reward points from NX would most likely buy them in FM if they ever needed them (which they shouldn't)

8. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

Really? It usually takes me less than an hour to get 1k points playing One Card. Maybe it's changed in the last few days (I haven't been doing it), but before that 2 hours was out of the question.

9. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

them afkers in one card

10. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

give them the pickup attack cards :)
    if they get over 20 or so cards they are kicked from game

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

17 cards.

And it's not that easy. Even if everybody else is able to cooperate in attacking the AFK'er, the AI actually tries to protect them from bombing out, and will play for them if they have a card that could save them.

I wish they'd change the game so no rewards are given out if you didn't play most of your moves. I don't know why they could do it when Kemdi and Maple Admin were running the mini-games, but not at Star Planet.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

Those AFKers in one card annoy the crap out of me too. I ran into all 3 of them in one game not too long ago, and it feels pretty ridiculous. I left it due to the lack of patience for that particular game... and the 10 minute penalty isn't much when people choose to AFK the whole game that takes up as much time. Gotta question them why play the game just to AFK in it?

Wished they implement something like an automatic loss with no rewards if they fail to place down a card before the timer runs out 3 (?) times. Or would that be exploitable in some way?

13. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

As I recall, there's a future patch which implements an auto kick after 3 turns of inactivity.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

For the rewards, obviously. If you can get 40 Reward Points just by clicking "Accept Game" and then going back on LoL or w/e for 10 minutes, why waste your attention trying to get at most 20 more?

Automatically being kicked out of the game would allow people to abuse it with mules. One person could go in the game with their main and 3 mules, allow all the mules to be kicked out, get guaranteed 1st place.
    (Personally I'd consider that inefficient, though. If I had 4 computers and could arrange to get in a match with myself, I'd still play them all, so as to finish the game as fast as possible. The 1000 point a day limit, and purchasing limit in the Rewards Shop, means you'd do better to try and rack up 1000 points on each of those accounts, rather than let 3 be kicked with no rewards just to guarantee the fastest(?) win for one.)

Anyway, I don't think kicking is necessary. If you get no rewards for AFK'ing, people won't do it (intentionally).

15. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

BAM. kicked and banned 5 minutes from games from the moment you got kicked. If you had to go afk, 5 minutes seems a good time to do your stuff, and then come back.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

10 minutes, otherwise you're motivating people to AFK instead of 'x'ing out when they have to go somewhere.

I don't really care very much either way. Just tend to go for the simplest solution. Remove the motivation, and there's no need for penalties.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

win bonus is possibly too small. only 20 bonus for a win

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yes and no. Winning allows you to complete the Daily Goals. Win once for 80 Reward Points, win 5 times for 150 Reward Points.
    If you manage to win 5 times, you'll usually reach your 1000 point limit within 10 games.
    If you don't win at all, you might have to play up to 20 games to get to that limit.
    The people who AFK don't care, though, because it's not their own time they're wasting.

19. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015

20. Default [Update] Scheduled Minor Patch - January 29, 2015