1. Default Recube for Boss Damage?

I got these lines on my Fafnir Gun. I was aiming for 2 lines of boss damage, but would these lines provide a larger damage boost for me than 50%-70% boss damage? My understanding is that the 18% ATT potential would provide a 18% increase in damage since I don't have any other sources of % ATT. Is this a correct assumption? How much boss damage would I need on the gun to beat 18% attack and 35% Ignore Def?

These are my sources of boss damage, total damage, and Ignore Def (including Corsair skill updates from RED so Brainscrambler would be my main attack)
    Spoiler

2. Default Re: Recube for Boss Damage?

1.18/1 > 4.6/3.9

You can't really beat what you have now. It's about even with 70% boss.

edit: the 2 att% lines by themselves are even with 70% boss if that wasn't clear, def ignore on top of those makes it even better

3. Default Re: Recube for Boss Damage?

off-topic-ish but isnt that already 60% boss damage built into the gun ??? or am i understanding the new UI wrong ???

number 9:
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: Recube for Boss Damage?

Sort of. It's 30% from the gun and 30% for completing the Root Abyss set. I have the other 3 items equipped which is why it shows +60% in the UI.

5. Default Re: Recube for Boss Damage?

i'm pretty sure that UI is telling you 70% boss because it's that part of the raven horn set which will give the bonus 30%.

the entire root abyss set gives 60% boss because of the set effect and the built-in boss damage i believe. not having the set effect just gives the weapon's boss damage.

edit: ninja'd oh okay. uwu
    i wish i could pineappleing afford the root abyss set but i'm just so torn on giving up my self-cubed things ;; i also need to know how much my equips would be anyhow.