Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Inkwell's Diary: Incoming DB Update?

It's definitely Dual Blade, but I think that the resistance Thief is bound to be coming pretty soon. Pirate hero/resistance Thief/explorer Archer are all going to appear pretty soon I'd think, given that they're the only classes left to finish up the current 'sets' as such.

2. Default Re: Inkwell's Diary: Incoming DB Update?

I sincerely wonder when those wasted patches are going to end. KMS barely had a decent patch lately, it was always a patch for some random ass event with an amazing amount of originality, with all those quests that require you to hunt X items for Y days, hold an item for 30 minutes, or do 500 of something else; or just some changes to already existing content, revamps for Party Quests, for jobs; or even a new job or just some new rather useless features.

They're just wasting their time by preparing other jobs for the same cycle, being overpowered, nerf'd to hell and then doing a nice comeback.

3. Default Re: Inkwell's Diary: Incoming DB Update?

Phantom just came out less than two months ago. That's not that long in korean MMORPG time. And exactly a month ago, Aswan and its PQ came out. And chances are the next major content patch will be Hilla, who will most likely be another one of those bosses that you need 250+% main stat in order to do enough damage to beat within the time limit.

It's going to be a while before we get new classes.