Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] v.99 - Chaos: Age of Battle Events

1. Default

It sounds promising.

I plan to milk these dungeons for as many Timeless/Reverse items as possible. Is it just the weapons, or the armors, etc. too?

2. Default

>Independance day hats.

Either they don't know what they're talking about, or this is going to get hilarious.

3. Default

When have they ever known what they are talking about when it comes to their game?

4. Default

Of course the droprate for reverse/timeless is higher than ever; they never dropped at all.

So if 1 drops per day it's higher than ever before ;)

5. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Wow. This whole Golden Temple thing GMS gets here with 'new' drops and 'higher' exp really reminds me of PMD (except for the pwnage scrolls ofcourse, but still).

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

And this just happens to be my favorite chair along with polarbear and pink bean one <3333

zOMGROFLSOMG

EDIT:

Ugh, .... NX only. Should have known...

Pinks Beans already dropped reverse items with an enormous rate, so I expect the improved droprate to be MADNESS

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i expect the floor to look like it did on that aranVSempress video.

and i might do it for the chair, note the MIGHT, it's a chair i really like, and i already have the music box one.

8. Default

For heavens sake why is this even a problem? While I agree that it is somewhat iffy with premium areas, it is no harder than to go out, buy a few scrolls in high demand or a 10 att WG, and sell it in MTS.

9. Default

I don't know about your server, but meso doesn't appear from nowhere and suggesting everyone would be able to do so is hilarious at best. That, and the last thing bera needs is nx to go up in price again.

10. Default

Seriously, stop being a dìckface and quit poking him/her. You are the one going offtopic everytime with him/her and it's only causing bad things. If you want to go offtopic, go somewhere else and add him/her on MSN for example. You are starting to get annoying on it.

I hope the Ravana Helm droprate is increased this time. Is the Musical Note Chair tradeable or still untradeable?

11. Default

While I see your point, making mesos is just another aspect of the game, like questing and upgrading. You do not need to merchant or invest NX to make a few hundred mils in a week or so. Granted it is somewhat based on luck, but it is certainly not hard.

12. Default

Some people just don't have the common sense of buying and selling. Merchanting is much harder without a store only because you get those fools who trade you and try to undersell you by a lot. The whole thing is a weight of how much you value your time versus the reward for obtaining what you're aiming for.

Plus i don't have 250-300 mil to waste on a 10 atk wg to sell in the MTS for maybe -3 tickets worth of NX. If i was going to do that, i might as well have bought a better piece of equipment that i was gonna try to obtain from the mini dungeon (which also coincidentally, is much better for me considering that i've failed so many high % scrolls in my time).

13. Default

Yea, you just hit the nail dead on. If it is not worthy of ones time, why whine that you can't do it? Money or time invested, it really is no different.

14. Default

Before people keep complaining, I think we should see how things progress first. If this nx only area does create a huge disadvantage because people can make bank due to high drop rate, I find that unfair. But if the drop rate is pretty much, a constant 1.5 buff or something, or it's just a waste of time to go in there, I don't think it'll be that big of a problem. For all we know finding a timeless could be as rare as getting a DAR.

15. Default

The other thing is that finding a Timeless weapon doesn't mean you can use it. I hear folks saying they can farm Charm from it, but in all reality it's just not feasible. If a monkey drops timeless weapons, it won't necessarily drop YOUR timeless weapon. It probably can drop any Timeless weapon which means that you have a 1 in 5 chance that it belongs to your job group. (Less really since the warrior job group has the highest percentage of usable weapons.)

Personally, I hope the Musical Note chair is Tradeable. I would like to get it just once and pass it around. I want the chair on my main which is lvl 190. But there is no reason to bring my lvl 190 character into GT since it is such terrible experience.

16. Default

but but..

EURYDICE SAID IT'S THE HIGHEST DROP RATE EVER. ;____________;

how could we EVER doubt that?!?!?@!?!@?

17. Default

of course there is difference between time or money invested, while who can just charge the account, buy 234234 tickets and farm golden temple, who can't/don't wanna charge nx, will have to spend time searching the fm for a good deal of a 10atk wg, put it in MTS, wait for it to sell, buy the tickets, farm, go back to fm, search for another wg or scroll, put in mts, sell, etc.

and why whine? this game is too nx dependent, right now, who can buy nx will just start farming golden temple while others that can't, will have to sit back and won't be able to play the content if they don't put time on it. same thing goes for the fatigue reset, who can buy nx, will just reset it and max their profession skills, while who can't will have to wait every server check for the fatigue to be reset( I think its how the fatigue system works, not sure) so again, who can buy nx will have advantage against the casual player.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

This would only be true if getting to level 10 yielded something worth spending the NX on. Without DAB given out, people RARELY buy reset coupons since professions are easy to level.

19. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Fatigue resets midnight PST everynight brah.

20. Default

well like i said, i didn't know how it worked, so yeah scratch that.