Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

-edited out-
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-04-20 at 06:04 PM.

2. Default

So we're supposed to wait until Maple Story is completely finished being updated before commenting on what we've seen? It's not unreasonable to comment on what you get, if it's bad or lacking, it gets bad comments. If it's good then it gets cheers. What we say in any extraction thread is limited to that extraction. If the next extraction contains a dozen new areas and bosses then the responses will be more favourable (mostly.)

3. Default

What the heck is a 설빙 and why are so many item's his/hers.

설빙의X means SeolBing's X, so wudapineapple.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Edit: Oh s--- disregard this.

Edit 2, directed at Tay: Another version used the set system a while back. I think it was TaiwanMS. I'm not exactly sure, but the equips involved seem to be the same. Either that, or we could go off Spadow's implication that the set is related to the legends somehow.
    Last edited by Alilatias; 2010-04-20 at 06:22 PM.

5. Default

Higher level statless equips.. chaos unsues.
    Black scrolls look fun, yet dangerous.
    Do those pink 20%s work for all equips or just for the maple equips?

6. Default

It's called a set.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

So Spadow has some clarifications on this. Looks like that Potential scroll is 70% instead of the previously mentioned 90%.

http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/04/...of-maplestory/

After seeing what the crossbow looks like when used... I think every Sniper/Marksman is going to be after this. It seems big enough and designed in a way that it's probably going to end up covering your hair/forehead instead of your face. I want the bow and spear too.

Also, DO WANT that horse mount. But [censored], I had been tossing around this (admittedly not very well thought out) idea over at AsiaSoft forums a few months back, an idea of the Archer Legend's possible gimmick being mounted combat, with the mount being a horse that was somewhat similar to this new mount.

8. Default

Wow copying from LaTale, and other MMOs.

I just know LaTale does this forsure lol.

9. Default

Most games do it. I'd say maple was way behind, it's been very common even in console games for quite some time.

10. Default

Of all the games in the world, you accuse LaTale of being original compared to MapleStory?

11. Default

I'm excited about the weapons! The bows look awesome! And the polearm. . .

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Copying from LaTale? SERIOUSLY?

Try Diablo 2 before telling me Maple copied the idea of item sets from LaTale, kthxbai.

13. Default

One bad game to another...=P

I have noticed that Maplestory and Dragonica Combo system was basically identical.

14. Default

The 1hand Maple Sword looks neat, potential for dexless 1hand users if miraculously scrolled. I love the look of the spear personally, do want.

15. Default

Every combo system is fairly identical.. there isn't you can do a lot with it. Most of these ideas are fairly RPG grounded generic stuff.

16. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Oh hey, statless classes now have a slightly stronger weapon? Seven levels difference is meh. Better than nothing, at least.

Maple Bandana Blue is "new"? What. The Pendants also suck (because they have durability). :^|

17. Default

FUN FACT. Tablets can be used on those... Without even affecting slots. That means potential epic pendants.

18. Default

There's no tablet scroll for pendants as far as I know.

Just top/overall/bottom/weapons.

19. Default

They have tablet scrolls for accessories, they've just never dropped from anything, as far as I know, anyway.