Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00FRH/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

bleh bunch of garbage :(

They updated the character card description.. looks like it lasts forever but holds a character creation slot?

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

Meanwhile at MSEA we would all scream ourselves hoarse in excitement if our royal hair and face events offered the styles here.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

It's the same as it was before.
    It instantly creates a character, but instead of making it level 50/100 right away, it gives it enough exp potions to get to that level.
    You'd still need to level one by one, like using those level 30/70 potions from the legends event.
    This lets you do job advances on time, making sure you don't miss out on any HP/MP/AP/SP/inventory slots or whatever else your class is supposed to gain upon job advance.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

The description was never worded that way before. I guess it makes more sense to me now.

The character is not created at the time of purchase.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

I guess the real question is whether or not the character creation options will change automatically if new classes are released. Thinking programatically, the item itself could have an acceptable list of options built into it and even if you waited for, say, a luminous release before using it, the options are fixed and you cannot make a luminous with it. On the other hand, it could only have a list of UNacceptable options attached to it instead and, thus, if you used it now, that list would not be altered and luminous may be acceptable. The third option would be that it's dynamic to the character creation list and thus it could be altered by nexon at any time.

Having said all that, I think it would be too risky (monetarily) to buy a 100 card and hope it works for a Luminous.

Side note - I think the 50 card should be a 60 card instead. At least that way when Tempest arrives, the cards would be 3rd job and 4th job respectively.

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

So, are pets confirmed for never permanent anymore?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

How do you figure that?

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

I think our last permanent pet were the demon ones that gave wep/magic attack. Every pet since has been temporary. The list includes Mercedes ponies, Pink Bean, Presidential, and now Merlion.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

Fennec Fox and Bandit were permanent. Those are two off the top of my head, but since PB/ponies they've been temp-only AFAIK.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

I really love the perm mount covers. Much easier than trying to gach for perm versions.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

Finally removing the Mount covers, huh? Those things never seemed to sell.

Sale on Cosmetic coupons right after the Beauty Coupon event,

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/7 - 11/13

Considering getting a mount cover for Mihile. I mean come on, Yeti is adorable! And it's permanent!

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I'd buy it if I didn't buy my dragon.