Job: BISH/BM/SAIR
    Guild: Destiny and Inspired
    germany

L> UPDATE please :)

2. Default

Yay! Owlett's on it!
    Go go go go!

3. Default

YES AN UPDATE. Who is that pro Broa Thief # 10? Hehehehe thanks Eos, this really makes leveling more worthwhile.

5. Default

This thread will cease updating 2011-01-01.
    The online/interactive version will be the only one still active.

6. Default

what??!?!?! why? =[

7. Default

Because you have the exact same thing in the button up top that says ETLs and it's stupid to do it twice?

8. Default

Interesting that the highest achievers, with gains of up to a billion of exp/day, are all in warrior and ranged classes, while no mages and only one evan are over 200M/day. So much for the myth that mages are the fastest levelers.
    Let's see, on my AM I can get 15M/hour on 2x at skels, possibly 20-25M if i had zero lag, ignored drops and cycled around the map like mad....arg.

9. Default

RG and Emperor/Toad.

10. Default

It's not a myth, it's an outdated fact. We've come a long way since newties & skeles were the only option for grinding.

11. Default

~facepalm~ totaly didnt relize you could look up classes and worlds on that list.

12. Default

Not to mention to more than just the top 10, with pictures of everyone, and for virtually any milestone, not just 200.

13. Default

Yea just relized that too, dont spend too much time on southperry much less any internet website anymore really so I didnt relize it till you said so then I started to play with it a bit :)

14. Default

Glad I'm on here at least once before the big bang, I wonder it'll be like afterwards. Ah well, Just keep on pushing forward

15. Default

Don't mean to call anyone illegit but uhh, is anyone else confused as to how #2 in Zenith is a Beginner?

16. Default

We all know he hacks. It's obvious. People just don't speak much about it cause they'll get infracted for harrasment like I probably will 2hours from now, infact theres alot of hackers in Zenith and ElNido top ranks.. apparently that beginner and most of them are banned but they just aren't removed from the rankings.

17. Default

I see. I'd just read elsewhere that they're banned (and not removed from rankings yet) as well. By the way Eos, you seem to have El Nido and Zenith swapped.

Edit: LOL Take this with a grain of salt because I read it on Basil, but apparently he's a Wild Hunter, not a Beginner. He'd supposedly teleported himself into the job map and advanced, and of course the rankings don't have an image for Resistance yet.
    He's a known hacker, Cam1596, he's the #1 and 2, and likely the #2 in El Nido named iUseBT.

18. Default

And this marks the completion of this thread.

http://southperry.net/ranks.php