Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Yea me too. Seriously, are you going to say that 6 out of the 10 on that list happened to be dressed exactly the same, and that there isn't something fishy going on?

2. Default

I was wondering if you could do a check for me, for how long it would take me to reach 200 according to your calculation? I'm very curious haha.

Even though nobody really posts here, you continue to update this. Thx for your hard work eos. I find this table very interesting, I check it everyday!
    Last edited by Kevo; 2009-03-29 at 03:37 AM.

3. Default

Why would they need to reply to it? It's stickied so it doesn't need bumping, and really very little to talk about in regards to it. The view count rises daily so we know it's being looked at.

Private requests/posts go to PMs, btw.

4. Default

I for one dont really see the special thing about lv 200 anymore. It's kind of past it's prime dont you think? (:
    Why not focus on maybe having fun?

5. Default

People have their own definitions of fun.

6. Default

People still find allure in the possibility of being the "first" 200 of various classes on their respective servers, or seeing friends reach 200, or really any number of personal goals.

If it amuses people or entertains people, or enlightens them for me to provide this information, and hurts noone and takes no time from me to do it, I may as well provide it.

7. Default

Can I have a spot on here? I'm about to start training again, as soon as I get a little nx and find some patience locked inside my head. I should be there around June/July.

8. Default

Eos, I think Crekrd is the same person as LaCubAniTa09; Luna said she had gotten a name change.

9. Water
    IGN: Fumni/AcerSavita
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Ketchup
    Guild: Resonance
    Alliance: Everybody Leeches
    New_Jersey

Eos is aware that LaCubAniTa09 is Crekrd/GetMeWet08. His script must be acting up, especially since two of the top 10 in Mardia have been banned and are off the ranks for obvious reasons.

http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...?t=8588&page=4
    Last edited by Fumni; 2009-04-12 at 12:48 PM.

10. Default

Two separate reasons with a tie in, both intentional.

1) Crediting is done by names, name changes are not retroactive to historical data, so if you're Bob today, but were Ted yesterday, XP while you were Ted stays under the Ted identity , and XP for Bob is treated as if Bob were brand new. The identities don't get merged and share info, ever, because Name is the most distinct attribute about a character, with no absolutely unique identifier available to automatically join Ted and Bob, and it's not worth it for me to manually try to join everyone to everyone they ever were.

2) They're still in the 14 day window, even if they're banned today. Until their days counter drops to 0, or their average daily xp drops to low enough that they're no longer at the top of the chart, they continue to show up.

Both issues resolve within 14 days when the secondary identities fall off the list, or the banned people fall off the list, but because this is data representing more than just a single day everyone who was present during that 14 days is accounted for.

11. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

o.O i made 650m exp today on KaedeRain
    and lol @ Carvings, his math is right tho, hes leeching off me,

i dun relly get it xD

12. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

And grats to DARKWIIIZARD on 200, your calcs are pretty accurate :D

15. Default

Technically the website did that.
    Sometimes it times out during a post of the quick-edit results and that word-soup is the result.

16. Default

New XP curve will be in tonight. Lets all watch in rapt wonder at what horrible things this may do to the math.

17. Default

Wait how did sunnysis beat me on the bellocan world thing I am 2 levels ahead. o.o

18. Default

Everyone's averages should rise slightly tonight - there was a bug where it was using the first days end balance instead of starting balance in the equations, dividing 13 days by 14, essentially.

19. Default

thats nice, tho im amazed how I made this list, but my gf (skylitday) didnt? shes getting way over 200m a day lool
    Last edited by Skylit; 2009-05-26 at 11:30 PM.

20. Default

Ash (Yevray) is just about to hit 200, if he hasn't already (he was 199 earlier tonight, I'm not sure how far into 199 tho).