Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

i think this lie detector thing had been abused in MSEA before especially in zakum (when it is going to die),where the person will use it to prevent anyone from attacking and cause them to die,and the person loots everything

but the abuse was stopped after a patch whereby all Lie Detector will REMOVED and they make it to the point that even when the Lie Detector window pop-ups,the person will still be able to attack,though i do not know the exact details

2. Default

I hope this was a mistake and they are getting rid of it soon.

I don't feel like getting bugged by stuff like that while training

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

that pic is from GMS? what store is it?

4. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

The Miu Miu Traveling Merchant cash shop item.

5. Default

when i played kMS, at the mini dungeon, i got this lie detector, it didnt prevent me to atack, i still was able to do anything, i just had a timer with a bomb and a word, i had to write that word in a box before the 1min timer run out, or it would teleport me to the nearest town

6. Default

They disabled Lie Detectors some time after the AR patch. Magus still has one on his mule, and it doesn't work. So unless they added a new one this one shouldn't work either.

7. Default

That's not a lie detector, that's just an anti-bot mechanism KMS has built-in.

8. Default

I can confirm this, I tried this back when I had one on my Khainian hermit - they also changed the NPC price to that of the original purchase price, meaning that at the time they were intended to be removed. Might've changed since then though (though I can't see them helping, anyway)

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Cute traveling merchant.

The Lie Detector is really something that we need to stop those blasted script kiddies right now. Wolf Spiders, Himes, even Lucidas are infected with them. Hell, I even caught 2 noobs teleporting all over Sleepywood for no apparent reason. Unfortunately, it did not help they were being abused for the wrong reasons in gMS.

10. Default

Noobs teleporting around sleepywood are doing the JQ there. They go in and out of it really fast, so it looks like they are only flying around sleepywood. They are in ellinia as well.

11. Neutron
    IGN: StoIenBreath
    Server: Bellowat?'
    Level: 13x
    Job: FailBishop
    Guild: BroFist
    Alliance: NillaWafers

It would be nice to be able to use this on the orebotters .___.

I seem to be able to pick them out more than I do other hackers.

12. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

what the hell is that?