Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Or they could use a separate pin lock system. Anyone going to lock it in the first place would be smart enough to actually memorize those pins.

2. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

With pin crackers they can easily crack the system if its ingame.

I rather pay for a safety box instead of a lock for one item.

On the other hand we should have 2 pin's on our deposit box that doesn't require nx to keep our items safe. 1st pin a user generated one and a 2nd pin that is randomly changed every sc and send out to our emails. Now to avoid the pin crackers after the first 2 attempts on the first pin are wrong, 2nd pin option shouldn't be available for a day. Shouldn't be to hard right?

If the hacker gets your account and your email then its your fault for not having differ passwords.

3. Harrisonized

Nope. Sealed locks are 3K nx each. The ratio is 1:4, so 12m and under. Really 12m isn't that much for an extra security measure.
    The quest doesn't take your locked mount. You have to drop the mount to activate the quest, in which it returns you the mount after collecting hella stuff (off rare monsters I might add).
    Seal it. When they add Karma scissors, they'll undoubtedly announce it. Thus, just ask them to unlock it during the patch that they announce it in, as they said they can remove locks during a patch or SC.
    I think I said that, and I also said I wasn't sure.
    It's 3K nx, and I don't share at all.
    Obviously not, but I know so many people that share that this item might become a necessity. My own friend got hacked by one of the people she shared with and she still doesn't know who hacked her.
    Yep. I was actually hoping they'd release this. Even though I don't share, I have some extreme degree of paranoia. That's why I tagged all of my items (and got ridiculed for doing so, but then again, without it, I wouldn't have my panlid and hinomaru fan back...)
    As I said so many times, they should make an email confirmation on password changes. That way if you get hacked and they try the request, you can still recover your items and reticket Nexon not to remove the locks... unfortunately, nobody listens. Especially not Nexon.