Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Default

Also, with a Pet Auto HP Pouch it's all easier. I once went there partyless (no HB, no heal) and I survived until the end. Well, I'm also HP washed (3285 HP with deputy). So yeah, for those like me it's kinda easy. But when it comes to manually pot all the time, it isn't SO easy. Expecially when, like I've said before, he does poison + 1/1 fastly. When he did it, almost everyone died, including the level 200. A level 200 Bishop surely is experienced to those kind of things, so if she died there must have been a reason: lag (which is likely) or Rellik's attack.

2. Harrisonized

It kills you after your invincibility is over. The invincibility lasts around 2/3rd of a second, so you either have to hit a pot or an all cure to stay alive.
    Well, the HP pouch is like an instant heal, so the poison would have no chance to kill you after you come out of immunity.
    It is actually easy. If you have the right pots and you stay alert and do not chat, you will not die. Also, his poison 1/1 is pretty slow casting. You can literally see him charging up before he releases, unless you lag frame to frame each second in which case you should not be fighting him at all.
    Before my party reached Rellik, I told all the mages to stand right on top of Rellik. Who listened? Nobody. As a result, half of our mages died. Both of our Bishops died. I think one or two other mages survived Rellik but they weren't fighting to start with. >_>

Just view Rellik as a buffed up Manon, because that's pretty much what he is.

3. Default

poison pierces invicibility frames after getting hit. I learned this when fighting ergoth while poisoned.
    the deal with rellik is that the poison doesnt start damaging you until about a second after you get 1/1'd, so it can be survived easily. but in the case Combattente was saying: if you get 1/1'd twice in a row, you'll likely use hp pot or elixir then the second attack hits. at this point you'd go for hp pot again, but the poison from the first attack would activate (since you didnt have a chance to use all cure) and you're dead.

4. Default

Too much reading but:

split into 2 groups, rangers + single target attackers + 1 rusher killing anagram
    the other group consists of heroes, dk etc and priest down bottom

Top group killing anagram via range with the help of 1 rusher. Bottom group kills the other 3. Crusher/Brandish will be maximised here and with apple, they'll take out those 3 really quickly.

If rangers kill anagram first, then separate grinder from the other two and the top group will take care of it while the others killing the other 2. Repeat for flash. There is virtually no point in having rangers attacking the goggle man killer.