Page 51 of 307 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6121
  1. Default

Hayate no Gotoku!! 04
    Hina met Nishizawa before.
    They went on a trip to Europe together with the student council trio.

Damn it, J.C. Staff.

2. Default

More like damn it SynergySP for making up shit that never even happened.

Tayutama 03: HNNNNNG Mashiro <3 Flawless fucking raaaaaaaage

3. Default

Tayutama 03:
    Wow, Ameri is annoying, so is Flawless.

Sora Kake Girl 12:
    Awesome colony battle.

Phantom 03-04:
    What the hell was Dr. Scythe putting on Ein is episode 3? Some sort of poison, so if Zwei tries to touch her he will die or something?

Normal Ein is cute but it is weird to see her smile. I prefer the serious, soulless Ein because she is a bad ass.

4. Default

KAWAII EIN IS KAWAII MOEMOE KYUN etc. I believe it was some sort of lotion or oil.

Soaring Cake 11:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NAMI brb fappan.

5. Default

My theory is more interesting =/. So now I want to know why Dr. Scythe is putting lotion or oil on Ein's upper body. Maintaining his "perfect creation" perhaps?

6. Default

Eh? While he was doing it, he was saying
    "I want to keep your existence perfect. Timeless. Unchanging."
    or something to that degree, was he not? And then he said something about wanting her to pass that perfection to the next generation, Zwei.

7. Default

Too busy looking Ein to pay attention to Dr. Scythe.

8. Default

Yeah, I rewound the scene three or four times. brb. Watchin' Soaring Cake 12~15 and eatin' my instant ramen. <3

Soaring Cake 12~15: FFFFFFFFFFFF Nami. That seems to be all I'm getting out of my animu lately.

Tears to Tiara 03&04: Arthur and Morgan are pineappleing annoying. I foresee this; Arthur: "KEEP ATTACKING THE KILLBOTS! UNTIL THEY HIT THEIR KILL LIMITS!" God damn it could you be any more of a pomegranatety tactician. Erwin and Limwris were pretty nice though. Hopefully, Octavia, Llyr, and Rathty will be delicious.

And damn, I should buy myself a stockpile of cup ramen so I don't have to deal with dishes and boiling a pot, etc...
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2009-04-28 at 06:06 AM.

9. Default

Sengoku Basara 04:

God dammit, No action at all this episode. Just a bunch of talking. Though Wakamoto displayed insane levels of gar. Next episode is going to be epic. Fighting and

Spoiler

Also. Wakamoto on his throne. Of Golden human skulls. Which lies on a pile of even more skulls. That are bleeding.

10. Default

Saki 03: I enjoyed the first couple of episodes.. but its kind of the same in episode 3. I hope new stuff develops... Oh and..

Spoiler

Tayutama 03: Ameri is a jealous brat and Flawless is stuck up.

Spoiler

Silly, silly cat.

11. Default

Reason number two for watching Saki <3.

12. Default

K-ON! 05: Sawako is fucking amazing.

I'd have more blithering about the QUALITY at times, and the apparent ability for them to instantly transport at will but this just makes up for all other inadequacies in the episode.

Spoiler

13. Default

K-ON! 05: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Each time it showed Mugi staring at "girls bonding" ffffffffff nut bladder hngngggg gngng adpfadmcpamd
    CANNOT WAIT FOR MAIDO SINGING AND PANTSU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

14. Default

K-ON! 05: Pretty cool episode, got me back into it..

Spoiler

Higashi no Eden 04: Great episode, the series keeps getting better better >.<!!!
    So many cliffhangers though.

Spoiler

15. Default

Pandora Hearts 01:
    Not bad.

Hatsukoi Limited 03:
    Fan service out the ass. Tsundere overload. Extra scenes are enjoyable.

KOYOI EPISODE IS NEXT, AWESOME BROCON AND MISAKI MOLESTING KOYOI. HELL YES.

16. Default

The chick in the black hair looks alot like nagi just with black hair

17. Default

lol Seriously? Much more so, she looks like a dumbed down version of Yomi. Mio's pretty fap-worthy, but she has nothing on Yomi. Pathetic wannabe.

Comparing her to Nagi... I like it; that'll make a great troll. Actually, on second thought, no that won't even. They've already both been established as total sluts. Oh well.

18. Default

Mio is kawaii. Yomi didn't have much of that going for her. Her badassery on the other hand...

SPICE AND WOLF OVA OUT. WILL WATCH WHEN I pineappleING WAKE UP IT'S 6:39AM AND I WANT SOME SLEEP. NOT REALLY, ACTUALLY. I JUST DON'T LIKE WATCHING ANIME WHILE THE SUN CREEPS UP ON ME.

Edit: In other related news; YOMI IS ALIVE?! WUT?
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2009-05-02 at 07:15 AM.

19. Default

Kagura never killed her. She still has that marble thing in her head. Plus Ga-Rei Zero is a prequel to the manga, Yomi can't die.