Page 305 of 307 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307 LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 6121
  1. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

MonMusu isn't really what i would call censored, not when comparing it to the censors in TLR or other heavily censored shows. It's not a form of censorship that'll ruin or take away from the show in any case.

No black bars or big beams of light.
    Infact the few censors there are can be circumvented by tilting your screen, lmao. That's how minimal it is.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

its more like im not taking the chance at this point. I find it worse to start something than thrown the censor bone than to wait it out. Chapter 4 will probably be the one to say, but as of now, supposedly its one of hte shows where a few air i t censored and other didn't.

3. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

On one hand i can understand where you're coming from, on the other hand:
    Spoiler

Miia is perfection and i couldn't wait any longer to see her animated. But yeah, if they keep up with 2 chapters per episode then episode 3 and 4 will show just how censored it'll be. And atleast they're incredibly faithful to the source so far, almost nothing cut or added. Nothing relevant that i noticed anyway, basically 1:1 from the manga.

I don't get japanese censor laws anyway, why is it okay the second they censor it in such a way that tilting the screen removes the censor? That just seems dumb. OH WELL.

The OP and ED are also pretty great.
    Spoiler

Spoiler

4. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

Gakkou Gurashi
    HOLY pineappleING pomegranate WHAT HAPPENED HERE LOL

charlotte 2
    worst girl to best girl in a single episode
    Spoiler

Spoiler
    Last edited by Flonne; 2015-07-11 at 07:40 PM.

5. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Ushio to Tora: I got what I expected from it so far, just awesome.

Charlotte: I was hesitant to watch it first, but the show its great actually. 9/10 as of episode 6.

Shimoneta: HOly pomegranate, this one is hilarious as pineapple. Can't stop watching it.

God Eater: Since I didnt play the games I'm kinda lost with the story but I've enjoyed it so far.

Rokka no Yuusha: I watch it without knowing what to expect from it. Started it great but it turned from action to suspense drastically. Mixed feels.

Dragon Ball Super: Started slow... stil slow.. and then the lastest episode. I'm done.

GATE: Show is great and all but I feel like they are rushing things.

Wakako-zake: can anyone explain this one please?

MonMusu: I lost interest after 3 episodes. Can't tell.

6. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

seems like movies will always be fast. These first 5 episodes are the same length as the BoG movie itself and we've only gotten to beerus beating goku on kai's planet. I dont expect God form until about episode 8 or 9.

And when you say "im done", i hope you mean the pineappleed up subs (if we were watching on the same site). If not, then i cant really say the last episode was bad lmao

7. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

@Kobe

It's been fun.

8. Flatpanel TV
    usa

The animation for that scene was bad enough that people would probably choose CG over that atrocity

9. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

Holy pomegranate, kuusen madoushi is the bait and switch of the season qualitywise; it looked pretty decent for the first few episodes, but this latest one, god, it is probably my new most prevalent example of "budget just ran out". It wasn't even a slight scaling back, they probably paid a tenth or less of what they paid to created ep 5 on ep 6. The explosion graphics were mid 1900s glowing orbs, all mid-long range shots were changed to terribly wonky CG, audio quality was worse than denpa kyoushi last season, all shadows and shaders were shot to hell, and a couple other things. Either it was doing really bad and the company literally cut all funding midseason, or they are terrible at budgeting.

10. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

lol gg toei i was too used to one piece shetteh animation to notice that as well its kinda normal for me now

11. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜ì°
    Alliance: 깜ì°qkff
    Farm: ì—ë””

master race toei
    edit found this LOL http://oen-peice.tumblr.com/ wtp thx google
    Last edited by TheBlackMage; 2015-08-15 at 08:42 PM.

12. Flatpanel TV
    usa

Last season stuff:

Charlotte: the show had a pomegranate tier deus ex machina ending.
    Ore Monogatari!!: Takeo and Suna will always hold a portion of my bro heart
    Rokka no Yuusha: They would end a finale with another plot twist...
    Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai: suprisingly what I underestimated coming in. enjoyed SOX
    Working!!!: I feel content that most of the plot holes are patched
    Denpa Kyoushi: the show on average sucked. had a few moments
    Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri: waiting on season 2 pls. cant let a dark elf alone
    Himouto! Umaru-chan: show i picked up slightly before mid season. enjoyed it. nothing much to say other than that it was cameo city
    Prison School: content with ending. great to talk about to IRL friends
    Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki: this show is cancerous, anyone thinking about watching it, dont. do yourself a favor
    Arslan Senki: ID SHIP THAT BOAT HARD
    Gangsta: TL;DR producers be like pineapple you read the manga
    God Eater: this show is pomegranate tier
    Dragon Ball Super: Movie was still better

left TLRDS2 and MonMusu because havent watched yet till BD batch is released just cause

this season stuff
    Heavy Object: attempt at moe princess and forced mecha elements
    Lance N' Masques: pineapple, i picked up some loli bait pomegranate
    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Generic show with meta MC whose relatively less generic but still is
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: Mixture of TTGL, A/Z and Gendamu vibes in one
    Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou: Production IG, i know you can do better
    One Punch Man: The brother scene was absolute gold. probably the most expected anime to do well this season.
    Yuru Yuri San Hai: watching atm
    Hidan no Aria AA: wanted to avoid but nano opening ugh
    Owarimonogatari: So we keep waiting
    Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa pomegranateai ga Umatteiru: Waiting on the world to change
    Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider: We keep on waiting
    Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai: Waiting on the world to change

13. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

One Punch man ep 1 was pure gold, I freaking love Madhouse.

14. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

Animations are looking better episode 13.

15. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜ì°
    Alliance: 깜ì°qkff
    Farm: ì—ë””

I heard it's 12 episodes + an OVA though :/ Which is so not Madhouse-esque, Way better than nothing though especially with this high quality.
    Can't wait to see Tornado being animated.

16. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

They have very little source material to work with though, and are trying to go for at least 2 seasons I guess..

17. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

?
    If they wanted to there is enough source material for like 3 cours.
    The original webcomic is far far far ahead of Murata's redraw.

18. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

Redrawn version doesn't really follow the webcomic anymore. I don't think they will use it.

19. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

Yes it does. It just added new scenes and gives more chapters dedicated to various side-characters like for example metal bat. It's been doing that since the beginning, that's not something that began happening recently with the newest arc.
    It's still written by ONE, and why would ONE be writing two different stories? That'd be completely retarded.

Redraw is just webcomic + extras, it's still the same story written by the same author.

Not that i think we're getting another season anytime soon, this cour is almost surely gonna end with the boros arc and then if we ever get another cour it'll be adapting the garou arc, although i don't think even ONE's version of the garou arc would fit into a single cour, and with the redrawn version's extra chapters it would almost surely need 2 cours.

20. Default Re: Currently Airing Anime

Oh, my mistake then, seems I heard some false information. I only read the redrawn version so... But yeah, I also think this season will end with Boros.