1. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

C³ Episode 2: Bloody loved it, not as hilarious as the last episode but wow.
    - Characters taking a level in badass
    - Awesome villains much, Valencie's cigarette is an awesome visual effect, its nothing fancy it just looks really cool. The silver haired tentacle girl's voice is very familiar, but i know nothing about Japanese voice actresses
    - Beautiful visual effects in the character movements, backgrounds and especially the fight scenes which were just as cool as i was expecting. Also,
    Dat hair!

- also liked the shift in art style for flashbacks

Gonna keep watching this one, it looks really good for now
    (Note: it looks like the subbing is far better for this episode too, since last episode's subbing was so laughable)

2. Default

C³ Episode 2: DULCES FRIJOLITOS!
    At first I was like: LOL, another Ecchi/Slice of Life.
    Then I was like:
    pomegranate just got real, this is awesome. Also, love the art changes.

Hunter x Hunter Episode 2: Pretty nice episode, I like this.
    Btw, does anyone have some news on this version being changed? I read the first 4 chapters of the manga, and the only thing missing is the part about that strange hunter who tells Gon about his father and the animal. Seems good for now, I hope they don't change much.

3. Default

This, but you forgot that there's going to be a Nitro Plus spin-off VN.

This can't go badly. I won't allow it.

4. Default

Ben-To Episode 1: What the pineapple did I just watch? LOL It was freaking hilarious, specially the Opening (lol, those lyrics).
    It reminds me of Nichijou, though that one was much more random.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 2: F'ucking censorship. I love Matsukaze.

5. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

You and I are going to have a two-man circlejerk over every episode of this show.

Chugging through Fate Stay Night. I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a quick recap at the start of every episode.

6. Default

Yeah. It totally sounds like some kind of fighting/action anime (well, technically it is, but it's hard to take it seriously when they're fighting over food), but strangely still feels alright in the context of the anime.

What's hilarious is how the AMV doesn't fit the lyrics. At all. Especially the part where the three girls appear in swimwear or something.

7. Default

woah woah woah.... Mirai Nikki!?!?!?!??! holy jesus

8. Default

Already finished the manga so I don't really feel like watching it...

...though I guess I could, if the songs are awesome and the gore isn't completely removed.

9. Default

Mirai Nikki

Was better than I thought it would be.

10. Default

I'D LIKE TO JOIN IN ON THAT. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT.

Bakuman 2 Ep2 - I'm surprised I'm watching a JC Staff adaptation that is so faithful to the source material. I've already read up to the latest manga chapter, but it makes me want to continue watching the anime.. lol

C3 Ep2 - Oh god amazing. I too was thinking that C3 was just going to be another ecchi/slice of life/romance story, then bam awesome action. Please continue.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Ep2 - I'm loving this show so far, but obnoxious censors are obnoxious.

Maken-Ki! Ep1 - I finally decided to watch this. I'm typically not a fan of perverted main characters (sans Tomoki from SnO), so not sure if I'll like this anime too much. Was an okay first episode, but even the AT-X airing had the annoying sun spot censors. :|

Mirai Nikki Ep1 - Yes please. I just finished this manga a few weeks ago, and when I saw that there was an anime adaptation I was so excited.

I have F/Z ep2 downloaded, but haven't watched it yet.

11. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Guilty Crown circlejerk HIYOOOOOO!

I can't believe you guys could sit through the first episode of C3, let alone find watching more of it a good way to spend 24 minutes.

12. Default

C3 was "ehhh". I had high hopes for it and was let down.

13. Default

I'm also excited for Guilty Crown, seems pretty awesome.
    You should give C3 a second chance. The first episode was so pointless, and basically a troll; second episode is WIN.

Phi Brain Kami no Puzzle Episode 2: Now that I look at it, the art seems pretty simple most of the times, but it doesn't look bad. For now it's been cool and will continue.

Mirai Nikki Episode 1: HOLY. pomegranate. Seems pretty amazing, and I'll continue. Psycho peach is psycho. Also, LOL @ "I own at life" and the last bonus scene.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Mirai Nikki Episode 1: Awesome to see it in animated form, the gathering of the future diary holders (sans Third) was just as epic, if not even more epic than in the manga, even now i see that meeting as one of the coolest scenes in anime and manga simply because of how badass it is and really sets the scene for the rest of the series by showing the other diary holders while keeping the mystery about them. They could be anyone, and they could have any sorts of weird powers. Simply amazing, will definitely be watching the rest of the series simply because i loved it so much.

15. Default

Shinryaku?! Ika Musume Episode 3: LOL, awesome. I loved the "exercising" episode.

Chibi Devil Episode 1: Thought it was lame at the beginning, but lol'd at the last scene.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 2: What? So much backstory, places, times... I don't get it. @.@ I just get the main concept, but wtp is going on? I saw someone said the Light Novel series is 6000 pages long. WHAT. How will they fit that into the anime? I read that there will be a season 2, but 2 seasons is not enough (unless second season has MANY episodes).

16. Default

It's only two episodes in; how could you be let down already? I only tried it because of people's comments in this forum, and I'm happy 'bout it so far.

And what the FUCK did they do to my Shana season 2 ending? I swear to god I'm going to stab someone right now. Why can't an anime with 3-way romantic tension have some fucking closure? There better be some this season or I'll bust a nut.[/violence]

17. Default

I was planning on watching C3 before-hand, even after only reading the single scanlated chapter of the manga, and haven't been disappointed yet either after two episodes. The first wasn't that great, but wasn't that bad. Second was just plain awesome though.

Spoiler

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Ep2 - Agreeing with yoosergio here. They're throwing so much background and story in so early that it isn't very easy to follow it. I still don't know fully what I am watching.. lol. Episode 2 was an okay episode, but I wish they would focus in more on something than throwing so much at us so quickly. At the very least the OP is really awesome, though. Want full version of OP song now. :(
    Last edited by FoolsLove; 2011-10-12 at 09:45 AM.

18. Default

Well that makes me feel better. Now I can focus on just enjoying Shana herself. She totally stole my heart in season 1 <3

19. Default

Persona 4 Episode 1: Finally finally finally, an anime that I've been looking forward to seeing, and this first episode hasn't mostly disappointed me at all. It makes me sad that they had to accelerate the plot a little bit by skipping over minor storyline details and merging a few more, but at least they remain faithful to the storyline in the game. The music... even the changing of days... was also faithful to the game.

Of course, for someone who has played the game, this anime is AWESOME from the start. To anyone who hasn't played the game, I guess this episode was a bit fast-paced. Might not be easy to understand what's going on, but then again... it was like that too in the beginning of the game lol.