Page 2 of 307 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Kaiba... really makes you think. It's both odd and really entertaining as well. I'd recommend it.

2. Default

I was using that but, it happens with IE also. I disabled NoScript to test it and nothing changed. It's odd. o-o;

Is soul eater good? It's still airing.

3. Default

No clue about the spoilers then, try asking in the tech help forum.

Soul Eater is amazing. It's a 52 episode series, so it'll be going on till about next Spring or so. It's by the same animation company as Eureka seveN and Full Metal Alchemist - BONES. I recommend it. Good mix of humor and action, sorta a typical Shounen anime.

4. Default

Yes, VK is Vampire Knight. Its an anime about vampire/human interaction at an academy and how the vampires try to keep their identies secret and the interactions of this "human girl" (though plot twists take that away) and this vampire "prince" (well, prince like, so to say)

5. Default

I'm currently watching:
    - Candy☆Boy
    - Code Geass R2
    - Koihime†Musou
    - Nabari no Ou
    - Sekirei
    - Special A
    - To-Love-Ru
    - Wagaya no Oinari-sama

I'm thinking of watching:
    - Natsume Yuujinchou
    - Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
    - World Destruction

To be honest I'm disappointed with the Summer 2008 season =/.

6. Default

Strike Witches Ep 1 & 2:
    Certainly an... interesting anime. Tons of panty shots... lolis... magical girls... guns... Characters are fairly varied, animation is nice. The plot seems to be unique, set in an alternate WWII era. Did I mention the amount of fanservice? <_<

7. Default

I'm currently watching Bleach and Blassreiter.

I just finished watching The Tower of Druaga -the aegis of URUK-. It's a very entertaining anime despite it being based off of an old video game.

8. Default

Mai-Otome sucks compared to Mai-Hime in my opinion. The S.ifr 0 OVA seems more interesting and well done than Otome + Zwei OVA, even though Kajiura Yuki isn't doing the score because she's too busy with Kara no Kyoukai or something.

Allison to Lillia:
    WIL IS A STUPID pineapple. THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING.

Lillia's a cutie with a long name.

pineappleING WIL IS AN IDIOT. ARGH. Why would you even DO that? HONESTLY, UGH. I thought Wil was smart. Wow.

Excuse me as I go kill something or someone.

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~:
    I wasn't paying attention to what was going on because the real life backgrounds with cell shaded things made my head go "wot?"

Shugo Chara!:
    Cute show and I like mahou shoujos still. Fate clone is hot. Meikyuu Butterfly is a pretty fun song, too.

9. Default

World Destruction 1 & 2:

Well, the lead character certainly has interesting motives, unique in that aspect. Animation is decent. Don't really understand what the purpose of all the freakin sand is. No blood from fighting scenes apparently, a bit of a let down. Fighting in general isn't all that interesting in this anime so far. Lots of little animals make me lol, especially @

Spoiler

Toppi is epic win, reminds me of Detective Kun-Kun from Rozen Maiden.

10. Default

Yeah, I tried watching Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu Nakoto ~Natsu no Sora~ and that background thing kept ticking me off. Was boring. Maybe it'll get more interesting, but I don't really care that much. I'd rather read it. I did enjoy the opening song though.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu is pretty interesting. And fanservice ensues.

11. Default

Kay. So.

Chocolate Underground:
    Length of episodes is a bit disappointing. I love the tongue-in-cheek mocking of politics though. Some of the animation strikes me as a bit odd. Novel idea overall, wondering how they'll finish this up in only 13 episodes.

Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:
    Gratuitous amounts of fanservice at first. The animation really strikes me as well done, but maybe I'm just a fanboy for interesting interspace spaceships. The two leads are interesting, but the male protagonist just comes off as a whiny emo kid. Action is surprisingly fluid, much better than I was expecting as a whole. The whole thing reminds me of MIB, aliens living undercover on our planet...? <_<

Blade of the Immortal:
    This pomegranate was confusing. I had no clue what the heck was going on besides tons of violence and random people dying. Way too dark of an ambiance makes viewing it a pain in the ass. How this anime is going to be interesting for fights when the main character is

Is this really a spoiler? I mean the title gives it away

is beyond me. Art isn't horribly interesting, since EVERYTHING IS SO DARK. I'll probably watch a few more episodes before deciding whether to drop it or not.

12. Default

So... random little snippets of thought regarding the latest CG R2 episode.

Code Geass R2 Turn 15

13. Default

Meh, mind as well spoiler my response.

14. Default

Code Geass R2 15:

What just happened?

I think sometimes, this series goes WAYYYYYYY too fast with stuff and just crams every possible detail ever into an episode. Lol @ Suzaku rage though

15. Default

Mai-Otome 0 S.ifr 2:
    ololol, Sunrise. Just lololol.

Soul Eater 16
    Death the Kidd is actually starting to annoy me with his SYMMETRY.

PS - HAHAHA SEAN CRIED AHAHAHAHAHAHA kkthnx. *rolls off into the distance*

16. Proton
    IGN: HSforKradia
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 17x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Bliss
    Alliance: Dynesty

Clannad 24 - Tomoya
    I know it came out a few days ago, but no one mentioned it.
    Great OVA. Loved the ending. Tomoya x Tomoya.

17. Default

Clannad 24:
    Meh, wasn't that great, but it was interesting. I know it was only supposed to focus on Tomoyo x Tomoya, but I would have at least liked to see SOME of the other girls. Although, I'm not sure where this parallels off of, so it may be before he even met either anyone else.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 1:
    Decent, comedy was a bit forced at times, but eh. Not much overall to say about it.

@Jean: fak u, u and momo are haatoless.

18. Default

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 1 +2: First episode was alright, and then they draw out the "olol I saved you from your personal demons in the past by giving you a macguffin" card to enhance the relationship in the second. I seriously dislike it when series do that :(;; and it doesn't make it any better that said macguffin is a manga magazine. Oh, and the female lead cries too much.

Despite that, I'll be intently watching this show. Why? Because I'm a total loser who enjoys watching people fall in love, no matter how contrived it is.

19. Default

Natsume Yuujinchou 1 & 2:
    I kind of like this series, its pretty laid back and relaxing to watch since it is not a 'epic' nonstop action series. I'm defiantly going to continue following this.

20. Default

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 2:

Yuuto is a perv. Overload of innuendos from Haruka. I think they tried too hard to make Haruka as moe as possible. Not horribly interesting still, I'll drop it if it doesn't pick up soon.