Page 11 of 307 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Spoiler

2. Default

Spoiler

3. Default

Haha I had the same thought when I heard Graham's voice. I thought his voice was supposed to be a man's not a boy's. I'll the show a shot though....

Nice avatar btw, MISTA BUSHIDO!!!

4. Default

Spoiler

Oh, regardin' the relation of the staking, I really can't decypher this well, so you take a look.
    B Ending Scene
    Spoiler

Spoiler
    Last edited by acev; 2008-11-23 at 12:12 AM.

5. Default

Spoiler

6. Default

Most of my facts are comin' from the B ending of the game.
    Spoiler

7. Default

Yeah, I know there's the AA, A and B endings, but where are you accessing these logs? I don't remember reading these things.

8. Default

ch10_217_B in the NSS folder. It contained translated text of the untranslated "center" text. Just look under the block of untranslated text.

edit: Open in notepad
    Last edited by acev; 2008-11-23 at 12:34 AM.

9. Default

I've never been able to open those files. How did you?

Edit: LOL Oh wow. 10 points for me! Thanks, good sir.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2008-11-23 at 12:37 AM.

10. Default

Chaos;Head 7: What the hell happened? (No need to answer, btw) And what's with the pink digger? It's really confusing how the people just go back to walking as if nothing happened. Do they just forget that delusion as soon as they are out of the influence? I've really got to make some progress on the novel (only finished chapter 1). Hopefully that will actually clear it up.

Soul Eater 32: Excalibur owns. Hero fails. Finally got to see Excalibur in action, even if the main part got cut out. Disappointing end though.

Toradora 8:
    This series is terrific and it seems like it's going to keep it up the rest of the way.
    I wonder what Ami really wants. It's also odd how the rest of the class is suddenly treating Ryuuji as if he's been popular since forever. Taiga and Minorin continues to excel.

11. Default

Yeah, the VN will definitely clear it up.

And...I'm just gonna leave this here:

Spoiler

It won't spoil anything for anyone watching Chaos;Head. But Chaos;Head fans will definitely appreciate it! Best IMAGE EVER!

12. Default

dammit how do i get the VN for chaos;head. I know nothing about torrents or anything .

13. Default

Lol. What do you get congratulated for? I must say I have enjoyed seeing the chibi explanations in the anime though.

14. Neutron
    IGN: StoIenBreath
    Server: Bellowat?'
    Level: 13x
    Job: FailBishop
    Guild: BroFist
    Alliance: NillaWafers

I'm in basically the same situation. I want to play it now >_> but none of my trusted torrent/direct download sites have it. I'm rl desperate here.

And on a non-Chaos;HEAd note... ToraDora 08 was really really cute! And I'm just now picking up Kuropomegranatesuji, which is also great!

15. Default

F'ucking curse filters, amirite?

16. Default

Gundam 00 S2 Ep8
    Wow, I am speechless after that episode... Absolutely no gundam action at all, but it was still awesome. Lmao at Millenia asking if Marie and Allelujah were lovers.
    Spoiler

17. Default

LOL!

Tieria is a male, dude. HAHAHA That was just a disguise, as per suggestion of Sumeragi's plan. Good show. Lol

Gundam 00 S2 ep8: HECK YEAH ALI.
    And let's not forget the foreshadowing of an upcoming god-tier suit on both sides.

18. Default

Are you sure? I guess I got fooled/confused.

19. Default

Yeah, most definitely. You should go rewatch the banquet scene if you really aren't sure for some reason. Tahaha

Besides the obvious fact of where do the breasts go when he's in his usual skin-tight suits?

20. Default

Yea, I guess you're right. I think Tieria changing his voice threw me off since everything else could be a costume.