Page 101 of 307 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 6121
  1. Default

Where are you guys watching your anime? My site doesn't have Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou.

2. Default

http://www.animefreak.tv/

3. Default

Spoiler

Hidamari Sketch bluerays are love. Oh God, just reminds me of how awesome the Working!! OP is.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2010-05-03 at 01:55 PM.

4. Default

Yes, they are.
    Last edited by Yotsuba; 2010-05-03 at 11:01 PM.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

DRRR 16: My eyes almost fell out of my head when i saw the ending. O_O

6. Default

Arakawa Under the Bridge 5 - LoL at the banana peel slip. This is the first episode that they actually lead off into the next one. Star vs Recruit music off? Gonna be fun lol

7. Default

Is it just me, or does Working!! have some of the worst fansubs... ever. So many readable jokes that I missed.

8. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Finals are done, time to catch up 2-3 weeks of 5 different shows.
    FMA:B 54-
    Gets my vote for most touching scene involving an eight-legged blob the size of a gerbil. And once again, Armstrong. What a beautiful hunk of man. He deserves his awesome fight music. This show has been straight-up phenomenal.

Durarara 16-
    Whoa. Whooooa. WHOOOOOAAAAAAA. IT'S LIKE I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING, BUT I SAW IT COMING... BUT I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING. Show continuously gets more awesome. SHIZZY FIGHT NEXT EPISODE.

9. Default

Kiss X Sis [ep 5]
    Nothing's sexier than getting peed-on by a girl that has her legs around your neck... Anyways, funny episode, though almost everything was unnecessary. I enjoyed the ending song more than the episode though, the song and animation for it was super adorable.

10. Default

Giant Killing 04:
    WHERE THE F'UCK WAS THAT REF? BIAS MOTHER F'UCKER.

Angel Beats! 05:
    The replays were hilarious.

11. Default

Arakawa 5: HAHAHAHAHAHA I love Sister and Maria. The new girl was hilarious as well xD

12. Default

Angel Beats 6: Different than expected- I thought there'd be a straight continuation from the last episode, though it turned out they weren't in as bad a situation as I thought... then, at least. I like how AB keeps me guessing- it's consistently good, but I don't always know what to expect. Really looking forward to next episode now.

...And, I already have the OP/ED CD ordered, but now that I know the Girls Dead Monster CDs have 3 songs per CD, I might get the first one (Crow Song/Alchemy/My Song) if I can scrounge up ~$18...

13. Default

So, I've been studying for exams for a while; so now that I'm done with exams, I've caught up with Angel Beats and going to catch up with B Gata H Kei and K-On!! tomorrow.

Angel Beats 04: Yui is a goddess among the characters in this series.

Angel Beats 05: Decent episode. The use of the ending as an insert song in the replays was pretty weird, but it was kind of funny, I guess.

Angel Beats Episode 06: The darker mood of this episode was pretty refreshing to watch after episode 4 and 5 for the most part seemed to drop the standard of episodes since the very beginning. I swear, it went from the pretty neat battle sequence from the first episode and the death traps and explosions in the second episode into "HEY! Let's beat Tenshi in a game of baseball!" and the lighter half of episode 5 where they try to sabotage Tenshi/Kanade's results.
    I do think that they probably could have stretched the plot of Naoi becoming president a little longer though. The darker mood stated kicking in slowly with moments like the end of the prior episode, Naoi's attitude toward them, and the scene where he was beating people up on the roof. Things took a really big mood shift when Otonashi woke up in reflection room and the walls started to vibrate and the lights flickered a bit with the sound of a few booms, and Yuri's dialogue in the microphone made things look pretty bad. When they get there, it did seem pretty bad with everyone shot and left to die; and it seemed Naoi had bad things in store for Yuri, but Otonashi getting through to Naoi was a lot sooner than expected; especially since we knew very little about Naoi at the episode's beginning. We should have probably learned who this guy was a little more before he was molded into a villain like this; and now that that plot point's out of the way, there's still one question:
    Where does this series go now?

Arakawa under the Bridge 05: This new opening's pretty nice, but I still really love "Venus to Jesus".

Durarara 17: Alright, looks like we can expect a Kida-centered episode next week.

14. Default

K-ON 5: Best sister ever? I forget, but why didn't Ui join the k-on club? I really liked the ending.

Arakawa Under the Bridge 5: I prefer the old OP. Grenade scene was hilarious. Isn't there some saying like "the uglier the fish, the better it tastes"?

Kowarekake no Orgol: Finally got this to work. Nice idea but not the best presentation. Is that even guitar music? Sounds like pop. There's this song it really reminds me of.
    Last edited by Salguod; 2010-05-08 at 10:14 AM.

15. Default

Angel Beats 6 - So...what are they going to do from here. Try to help the angel?

16. Default

Nodame Cantabile 01-23:
    Amazing series. It has been a while since I've watched a series that made my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling (doesn't help that I watched the last 7 episodes with no break). The performances were great too. This was truly a "feel good" series.

I'm a week or so behind on most of the series I am following, I'll have to catch up tomorrow!

17. Default

B Gata H Kei 1 & 2 - Okay, I wasn't planning on watching this. The synopsis seemed like something that'd make me want to punch her, like how Makoto from School Days made me feel. I only gave this a watch because /bun/ had a thread on it that went on about how the synopsis does get the idea across, but only halfway. So I decided to trust them a bit and went through with watching it. 1 minute into the first episode made me feel like closing MPC, but I watched on anyway just to give it a chance.

First episode made me think "Oay, so she's too much of an airhead to get anything done anyway." By the end of the episode, I was thinking: "Oh, okay, so she's probably going to be like that at first and build a small reverse harem. Then after she'll pretty much just stick with one dude."

Second episode had me thinking: "Ah, so it seems the guy she's after is going to be the one building a harem."

So now I'm thinking that this will have the reverse effect of School Days. So I'll feel like punching her in the beginning, but by the end she'll probably just realize how stupid she was and stick with one dude. She kinda reminds me of some girl in my Jr. high school who was always talking nonstop about guys and about how she thought sex would be like. Horndog, acted like some perverted old man, sneaking into the boys bathroom and crap. After a year or so she actually got a boyfriend, and seemed to have stopped being so stupid. Don't know about what happened to her after though, but seems like something this series would lead to. She's only all over the idea now because she feels everyone her age has done it by that point, so wants to get a lot of partners to get more experience than anyone else. But once she gets it she'll see it's not really a big deal and get over it.

Or at least I hope. Only 2 episodes in. I will say I didn't expect to like this. I'll give it a few more episodes to see what I think of it.

18. Default

As far as the spring series goes, Angel Beats is probably my favorite. Arakawa Under the Bridge and B gata H kei are tied for 2nd.

Angel Beats 6 - So what's going to happen now? The new God seems like he'll be on their side, and now they're friends with Angel. Maybe the new prez won't be as nice.

19. Default

Myself; yourself 6 - wow the pedometer readings of this episode is through the roof

Spoiler

20. Default

I still need to finish that series. I only got to like episode 4 or something. Thanks for reminding me, pimento. :(