Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holy Crap

1. Default

This, hackers killing legits is pathetic, But seeing Harry run like hell to save his own ass is priceless.

2. Default

This is all over HHG1, Channel 1. All the green mushrooms floating around & all you see are tombstones dropping. [ I admit, it was pretty funny :P ]

I noticed this girl several times sitting on the side laughing talking about the hack. She pretty much admitted it was her ... then i saw her run around attack a few of the monsters which then followed her and started floating around.

Pretty sad :( Ch 2 became the new Ch 1. The hacker chased after a few people & tried selling the hack for NX/Meso/Items.

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: RickRolls
    Server: Broa
    Level: 123
    Job: Quit
    Guild: RedFalchion
    Alliance: sucks balls

This is the origin of the hack. For Mods: Please remove this if you don't want this to be shown.

How to counter this:
    Use a summon. Any attacking summon works fine. Elquines especially works well. Dooming them may also work. Most hackers are only out to dc people and kill leechers, so just stay put for 5-10 minutes. Eventually, they'll leave. They may cycle back, though.

Effects:
    I can see leech prices drastically increasing.
    Leechers will move to other places, like wyverns, to leech.

4. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

This thread inspires me to go on my Bucc and Corkscrew Headless Horseman into little Hermits and Bowmen.

5. Default

LOL, haha01haha01 is responsible for this hack. and people say i'm making assumptions. go f'uck yourselves.

6. Default

next stop: flying big foot =D ...

or better yet, BF spawn + floaty .... then were will everyone be?