Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap

1. Default

But in that case, if you released a summon sack in Henesys, it would disconnect anyone who attacked those mobs because they shouldn't be spawning in Henesys.

2. Default

WhooSH!!!
    Flying Newts!
    Cute!

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

lol, that took southperry a bit long time to notice :\
    its a hack that is out around 2 weeks already. i thought about making a thread but got lazied...

anyway, yes. this can make any monster fly and when you hit it you dc.

4. Default

What I find funny is that in the dark parallel MS universe, aka h4x0r paradise, people freak out and start talking like this whenever Nexon makes a fix or legits find out how to ruin the h4x (I killed a PG h4x0r with a summon bag 5 times in a row before he got smart; he apparently had at least 3 other h4x). Oh the irony! xD

At any rate, I think Nexon's .wz files are fundamentally flawed. Horribly flawed. Even a 13 year old could figure out how to edit the damn thing, if he didn't mind looking at gibberish for a few weeks, and he wouldn't even have to know wtp he was touching (well, somewhat). If most of these h4x are actually based on .wz edits, then I'd say that's where Nexon should start looking for a good solution.
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2009-02-23 at 01:47 PM.

5. Default

sorry if we aren't active contributers to the hacking community such as yourself. of course you'd know about it. why the hell is this person even allowed to come here?

6. Default

Does this answer your question?

Also I go to hacker forums on rare occasions just to see what's going on. Curiosity is my main reason. I'd also like to know whether stuff I'm doing is considered safe, since hackers can do all sorts of crazy things, and knowing how to breach a system better lets you defend against them. Knowledge is power!

7. Default

there is nothing wrong with visiting hacker forums to read them; not contributing programs for them to use and further f'uck up MS.

whatever.

8. Default

While I like the prospect of someone making leeching difficult/dangerous, the method...I dunno, it makes it just as hazardous for legits to train as for leechers. Thanks for the warning!

9. Helium Atom
    IGN: Dystopia
    Server: Keyaki
    Level: 1xx
    Job: Master of Bows
    Guild: ErectionHeaven
    Alliance: Creampie

nvm *doesn't reinstall MS*

10. Harrisonized

NVrm...
    I completely agree. Knowledge is power... it is always one experiment away.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2009-02-23 at 08:41 PM.

11. Neutron
    IGN: ColdKnuckle
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 98
    Job: Lolauder
    Guild: ALittleCrew
    Alliance: NAR

I want to track him down and sock him so bad...Seriously, there's no gain in harming legits.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

More like harming leechers, because it's rather hard to die from Newties unless you totally forget to pot. Thank god it's not stuff that'll one shot any aware player. At least we now know not to attack if we start seeing flying Newties so less people will D/C and come back dead since they know better.

Now leechers on ropes on the other hand... lol to them.

13. Default

Well, to be honest, I kind of like this. Good way to get rid of leechers. XD

Hacker: OOH A LEECHER! HE'S NO BETTER THAN I! Hmmm...What should I do to make him seem even more of a lesser being than I. OH! I KNOW! I'LL KILL HIM WITH MY 3L1T3 H4X! YES! -Uses hacks to make Newts fly-
    Leecher: -Dies-

14. Harrisonized

Don't hate, don't discriminate. Seriously, why do you have malicious intentions on leechers? Jealousy that they level faster than you?

The people providing the ammunition are just as important as the soldiers going to war. There are no problems with them leeching if they're paying for it.

15. Default

Lol I have no problem with people leveling faster than me. The last time I even wanted to level was...oh...idk...6 months ago? Lol. Leveling is so boring..-_-
    I'm only saying what the general public has been saying for the past few months now, and, what a hacker might say, because, as of now, they are part of the general public. It's just a joke. Lighten up a bit.

16. Default

And to think Jr. Newties are usually stationary on the ground.. this is epic and idiotic. xD

17. Default

What about classes without summons? Map full of d/c'ing monsters = fail. Not only do you lose out on whatever buffs you had if you d/c, you lose your training map either way.
    What about going afk, do you not do that either? What about people who don't have enough HP to tank a hit and rely on never getting hit by the newties, by sniping them 1 at a time from safe range?

Of course a hack that makes maps untrainable affects legitimate players.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Losing the map? Forgot to factor that in. In Bellocan, there's no need to worry about losing a map during normal times (non 2x Event related). At least for the little time I was at Newties when hackers started fly hacking the Newties, I simply changed channels to another empty map. Forgot that the older servers would be so packed that even momentarily losing the map = no map for the person.

I don't really AFK, I hit the CS or go back to town.

19. Default

it's not BS it's true. since my early days of playing maplestory (2 years ago) i have seen magicians do magic claw/other attack animations, the monsters die, and i wouldnt see numbers on top of them

20. Default

Anything other than "script kiddy" is too good a title to waste on the morons. Whether with this exploit or any other floating around in public.