Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap

1. Default

I've been playing 4 1/2 years, and I've seen enough numberless magic claws and fire arrows to know for sure that it's just a glitch. The numbers still show up for the mage. I dunno what happens on the hacker's screen when they no-delay hack, but I imagine it's about the same.

But yeah, dropping subject.

2. Harrisonized

http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...&postcount=641
    I've seen it too. And the hackers didn't chase you around with it.
    LoL. Judging from the descriptions of TMS from the last few days, I'd say we're very close.

3. Default

Ugh, for some reason those SS really creep me out, seeing all the newts like that.... This also explains why 2 nights ago while training at newts my screen went black and i had to restart. I hope nexon does something about this soon these hackers are starting to majorly piss me off.

4. Default

flying nudists(newties) ftw

5. Default

I shouldn't find this amusing but I do. The SS's are just so funny. 8D

But I really hope this gets fixed soon, it sounds scary... Some people just need to get lives instead of trying to make other people miserable. On the Internet. Really, now? It's not like it makes you a better person.

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

ME TOO!

God that would be nice...

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

I find this somewhat amusing......

But that's just truly a nusiance. It just make me go wtp at that........

8. Default

Still pretty far. Hacks come out in all versions, but whereas Nexon only takes action if they REALLY REALLY have to, Whoever's in charge of CMS and TwMS never cares.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I saw that when I paid a guild Bishop some mesos for 4 hours of leech because he owed someone 45m and I wanted to help him out. How did I know the Newties were flying? I was there for 4 hours killing that lone Newtie on the Genesis platform so it won't knock him down so much. Active leeching ftw, for the only times I leeched (twice, including this one) I refuse to just hang on a rope and do nothing.

Maybe someone has a true vendetta against leechers, and this is their way of keeping them from being lazy asses.

Of course, it was rather cute looking at them orbiting the hacker. I couldn't help but laugh how absurd it looked.
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-02-22 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Today

10. Default

This is different. Don't want to go into the details of it, but let me say it's not the same thing as a few years ago (Though, it does look similar.)

11. Water
    IGN: Fumni/AcerSavita
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Ketchup
    Guild: Resonance
    Alliance: Everybody Leeches
    New_Jersey

Lol, silly Eos, GMs dont' sign on at all, unless it's for an event or to spread falsehood that they are trying to do something

12. Default

Last line: I think the game actually d/cs you when you attack a monster that shouldn't be flying, but is. How do I know? A friend of a friend was Dooming the ghosts in Henesys for the event a few weeks ago, but they kept flying around, and every time you attacked one, you'd d/c.

SSes

Of course, it could also be that Blue Snails shouldn't be spawning in Henesys, but in this case, they actually are Blue Snails to everyone...

13. Default

It shows you attacking very fast and lots of #s.

This dc hack is stupid, I hate how people would release things like this just to screw with legits.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Helioh
    Server: Mardia
    Level: OMO
    Job: Hunter
    Alliance: '_-

There are very few hacks that don't "screw with legits."

15. Default

Last night at newts, a guy was walking around taking 50 dmg from golems and newts and manually picking up each newt drop, including money.. one at a time... Some of these guys are just so smart yes?

16. Default

Yea... what happened is that the hacker change the monster into some other flying monster with a repacker.
    Last edited by doryue; 2009-02-22 at 08:27 PM.

17. Default

This is what you get with no GM presence and Nexon America relying on autoban...

Also, -if- a Nexon America GM would see this, he could ban Harrisonized as well because he's in the same map... Really... I wouldn't be surprised... ;)

18. Default

Not true. I catch a certain GM on fairly regularly but he never returns my whispers the meanie.

19. Harrisonized

That's why I take ss's, so when shyt happens, I have an explanation. =)

20. Default

I think he meant that the screenshots are proof that you were on the same map as a hacker, which Nexon apparently sees as ban-worthy =/